I'm new and your 50-post rule sucks! Please change it for my convenience.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

gmcttr

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    May 22, 2013
    Columbus
    ...I have paid to support other forums I do like, such as vintagemachinery.org, hammockforums.net, and such!

Welcome to INGO....but good grief....if you're a member of hammockforums.net you should be very used to rules and moderation. Although you can buy in the For Sale forum, you still have to wait for 50 quality posts to start a For Sale thread and donating to the site will not buy you in prior to 50 posts. As a past HF mod, I'm pretty familiar with how it is run and INGO fits right in with the same general style.

Don't get too hurt. There's lots of good stuff here and there will be other deals for sale when you have 50 posts.

Again...welcome.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Welcome to INGO....but good grief....if you're a member of hammockforums.net you should be very used to rules and moderation. Although you can buy in the For Sale forum, you still have to wait for 50 quality posts to start a For Sale thread and donating to the site will not buy you in prior to 50 posts. As a past HF mod, I'm pretty familiar with how it is run and INGO fits right in with the same general style.

Don't get too hurt. There's lots of good stuff here and there will be other deals for sale when you have 50 posts.

Again...welcome.

Uh........he gone.

gmcttr

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    May 22, 2013
    Columbus
    Yeah....just realized that I should have read farther into the thread before posting.

You guys are a little quicker with the hammer than I was allowed on HF. Me likey. I used to love hunting for the shill accounts.

AngryRooster

Master
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Outside the coup
    Another one bites the dust, lol. WTH is hammockforumns? Is there really a forum to discuss hammocks?

After I read that I had to go and look. Yep, it's real. It appears to be a camping forum. They don't have as many threads or posts as INGO, but they have 11k more members than us. It actually didn't look as bad as it sounds like it would.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    Did you not get and read my PM.......I have tried to explain this to you. You fail to accept things as they are set up here. It works for the membership and we all had to clear this hurdle.
    What makes you so special as to not follow the simple rules we set up for the forum.

As to long term members........Look at the join dates.

I will not let this go much longer. This is twice with you.

Thank you sir for your hard work!

:ingo:

:yesway: :ingo:

thumperdogg

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Jul 14, 2011
    Hartford City
    I've told many friends to join over the years and all I have heard is 50 posts is stupid lol. Some people cannot grasp the fact that this is a forum that has a classified section and not a classified page that offers a forum. If you can't handle 50 posts, pay the man!!! lol

jgressley2003

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 2, 2011
    Miami County
    Breaking the rules is one thing, but breaking the rules and then blasting the forum because you don't agree with them is another. I got an infraction once, but realized my mistake and moved on. It's really not all that difficult.

AngryRooster

Master
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Outside the coup
    I wonder if they have a section for those of the banana variety?

It's possible.
    Looking over their forum/sub-forum list it could be mistaken for a fetish forum:

Suspension systems
    Top Insulation
    Bottom Insulation
    DIY
    Butt In A Sling Gear
    Grand Trunk
    Jacks-R-Better
    Ripstop By The Roll
    Whoopie Slings

The members online at 2am consist of:

Zed (apparently NOT dead, Fabienne)
    Trailsnail