I'm new and your 50-post rule sucks! Please change it for my convenience.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

mikebol

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 22, 2015
    Trafalgar
    I'm a newer member and have NO problem with the rules on this forum. Frankly, it was helpful for me to get to know folks, add value to other threads and make some quality thread posts of my own. If you join in some of these conversations with quality, not spam, you'll get to 50 and we'll get to know you as well. This is a community, not a for-sale website.

As for hiding the classifieds with HTML code, any moderate tech guy\gal can circumvent that with ease.

Mike

hopper68

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Nov 15, 2011
    Pike County
    Read your message and the links, and the rules.

so other websites will hide sections from people who are not members, sounds like that is something you should do with your forsale section if you dont want new members coming in to purchase items from your current members. Hiding it doesnt take much effort with html code. Seems like this would be a huge improvement to what sounds like a continuing issue for your oh so special forum.

Nice way to influence people and make friends. An attitude adjustment is strongly advised or refrain from posting while you cool off and think about being a guest in another's house.

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    Maybe we can let this topic go on for just long enough for me to get my 50 posts in???? Is that allowable? I dont think I could talk much about it, since it really doesnt seem like there will be any negotiating or wiggle room..
    When you find yourself in a hole, stop digging. When you find yourself riding a dead horse, dismount.

AngryRooster

Master
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Outside the coup
    Maybe we can let this topic go on for just long enough for me to get my 50 posts in???? Is that allowable? I dont think I could talk much about it, since it really doesnt seem like there will be any negotiating or wiggle room..

You are right, there is NO wiggle room, No negotiations, NO side stepping.

Go back and read the first link that was provided for you. I'm sure you haven't done that. You may understand why the rules exist if you do that.

This is not Craigslist.

patience0830

.22 magician
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 96.7%
    29   1   0
    Nov 3, 2008
    Not far from the tree
    Could you please just say, " buh-bye! " and leave those among us who are, "oh, so special" in peace? And don't let the screen door hit you where the good Lord split you on the way out.:dunno:

Thank you, Good Sir Mouse, Knight of the Mighty Realm of Ingo!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom