I'm new and your 50-post rule sucks! Please change it for my convenience.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

chezuki

Human
    Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    Mar 18, 2009
    Behind Bars
    ...so I finally got my ring. Oh so proud was I. We were going out to show it off and my wife flicked her cigarette out the window. I think you can guess the rest. Someone at the ISP apparently has a wallet and my INGO ring. :(

LOCK DOWN! We have a sec breach. Go to ops encryption 2 immediately!

adcecil

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 25, 2009
    Ft. Wayne
    I have been on here since 09 but I have not been active. I'd pop in every now & then.
    The 50 rule is a bit inconvenient, but luckily I was at 45.
    So now I need to find 4 more things to say & I'll have all the POWER :rockwoot:

mmmmmwwwwahahahahahaha

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    J
    I have been on here since 09 but I have not been active. I'd pop in every now & then.
    The 50 rule is a bit inconvenient, but luckily I was at 45.
    So now I need to find 4 more things to say & I'll have all the POWER :rockwoot:

mmmmmwwwwahahahahahaha

You do know it's quality posts, right?

Fandy Shoes

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 4, 2016
    Indy
    Posting again for this classified issue

I have lurked here for a while, Im just not the normal person to voice my opinions that lack real info.. its just standards beginer stuff.

I just purchased my first AR556 a smith and wesson, I noticed here there was some optics for it at a great price, right around 50% of the retail cost. Was a Burris optic with a 4 times multiplier, the guy is here in indiana lie me, well both of the ads, yet they were older ads, didnt say sold, and so I wanted to inquire about them.. would like to save on shipping. That is why I joined INGO.

You say you want to stay more info and forum strong, but why do you gladly charge to allow FFLs to post items for sale on the forum? I do understand a website has cost to stay operating, I am a businessman as well. Which is why I find it frustrating that I couldnt contact someone from the forsale section, as well as I have not had that issue with the dozens of other forums I have been a part of.

Im not sure if sending people to other sites because you say it may be better suited for someonenis the way to go about gaining long term members who could potential become a paying member.. im not going to pay a website to allow me to save money on optics that may no longer be available.. I have paid to support other forums I do like, such as vintagemachinery.org, hammockforums.net, and such!

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Did you not get and read my PM.......I have tried to explain this to you. You fail to accept things as they are set up here. It works for the membership and we all had to clear this hurdle.
    What makes you so special as to not follow the simple rules we set up for the forum.

As to long term members........Look at the join dates.

I will not let this go much longer. This is twice with you.

pudly

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Nov 12, 2008
    Undisclosed
    jQGXtyH.gif

bobjones223

Master
    Rating - 98.2%
    55   1   0
    Mar 3, 2011
    Noblesville, IN
    Did you not get and read my PM.......I have tried to explain this to you. You fail to accept things as they are set up here. It works for the membership and we all had to clear this hurdle.
    What makes you so special as to not follow the simple rules we set up for the forum.

As to long term members........Look at the join dates.

I will not let this go much longer. This is twice with you.

Thank you sir for your hard work!

:ingo:

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    Did anybody else read the thread title and think it was about Hillary pushing send on TOP SECRET/SCI info from her gmail account?

Back to the subject at hand: gun owners forum, not a classified site (SECRET or buy/sell/trade). 50 "quality" posts or site supporter status are there for a reason. This is more like a very large, occasionally dis-functional family and for the lack of a better way to put it, we like it that way.

50 quality posts ain't that hard. Henny Youngman never made it to 50, he only did one-liners (take my gun, please!) I say come for the classified, stay for the fun. I've sold one gun, bought two others. My other 3K posts were other stuff including attempts at humor, stories about southern Indiana "back in the day". You can even grief on a certain Mod about his age, he may have thought smokeless powder was a passing fad :laugh:

Fandy Shoes

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 4, 2016
    Indy
    Read your message and the links, and the rules.

so other websites will hide sections from people who are not members, sounds like that is something you should do with your forsale section if you dont want new members coming in to purchase items from your current members. Hiding it doesnt take much effort with html code. Seems like this would be a huge improvement to what sounds like a continuing issue for your oh so special forum.

Bigtanker

Cuddles
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 21, 2012
    Osceola
    Read your message and the links, and the rules.

so other websites will hide sections from people who are not members, sounds like that is something you should do with your forsale section if you dont want new members coming in to purchase items from your current members. Hiding it doesnt take much effort with html code. Seems like this would be a huge improvement to what sounds like a continuing issue for your oh so special forum.

You just don't get it. Sorry.

Fandy Shoes

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 4, 2016
    Indy
    Maybe we can let this topic go on for just long enough for me to get my 50 posts in???? Is that allowable? I dont think I could talk much about it, since it really doesnt seem like there will be any negotiating or wiggle room..

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom