I'm new and your 50-post rule sucks! Please change it for my convenience.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Indianavette

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 8, 2012
    Can someone please call me as I do not understand how to purchase/utilize this website. Sorry for being a pain.
    Removed personal info.

Last edited by a moderator:

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    Can someone please call me as I do not understand how to purchase/utilize this website. Sorry for being a pain.
    Removed personal info.

It's all in the FAQ. Get 50 quality posts or become a site supporter before using the classifieds. Welcome aboard.

FAQ tab is at the top of the page^^^^^^

Last edited by a moderator:

IndyBeerman

Was a real life Beerman.....
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 2, 2008
    Plainfield
    This thread still baffles me, just the amount of people who come on here and expect total free reign with no restrictions without even trying to see what the INGO rules are, or comprehend them.

Is there a way that when new members join, that we can force them to read some specific items relating to the use of INGO that have to be acknowledged on paragraph by paragraph checklist.

Sorta like
    INGO is a member driver forum first, classifieds are a secondary byproduct of INGO, to use the classifieds and PM functions you must have either a minimum of 50 posts or become a site supporter. There is no deviation from the above rule, PLEASE read the FAQ for full info.

I agree [x]
    I disagree [x] (have a nice day)

Brandon

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 28, 2010
    SE Indy
    This thread still baffles me, just the amount of people who come on here and expect total free reign with no restrictions without even trying to see what the INGO rules are, or comprehend them.

Is there a way that when new members join, that we can force them to read some specific items relating to the use of INGO that have to be acknowledged on paragraph by paragraph checklist.

Sorta like

I've been saying this for a while now. But I am sure like everything else this thread would still be active.

gungirl65

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 11, 2011
    Richmond
    I'll try to help you to understand the quality and non-quality post concept.

This is a quality post.

qualitypost.jpg

It's straight, solid and made of quality wood. It contributes to whatever project it is incorporated in.

This is a non-quality post.

RottenpostndEastofCSASouthend.jpg

The wood is rotten. It does not support any task and contributes very little to it. K?

gungirl65

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 11, 2011
    Richmond
    Your link didn't last long.

I got one of these when I tried to look at it. What gives? I always behave and follow the rules. :evilangel:

gungirl65, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
    2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom