• Status
    Not open for further replies.

SSGSAD

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Dec 22, 2009
    Town of 900 miles
    DSM-5, gender dysphoria. It's a condition that needs treated. That treatment may take the form of gender reassignment surgery, or it could be handled with counseling and psychiatric care. It isn't just an alternate, normal state of mind. It's something that should be met with professional help.

Are YOU, SERIOUS ????? I was born with a P**is, and I have NEVER doubted what or WHO I am .....

I yam, what I yam !!!!!

SSGSAD

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Dec 22, 2009
    Town of 900 miles
    Totally agree. With rare exception we are born either male or female. This is an example of liberalism gone way over the top. When my daughters were young they were Girl Scouts. It wouldn't happen now with this crap going on.

YES, and a little off topic, but Male coaches, for female students, and look what happens .....

spec4

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 19, 2010
    NWI
    "Evidence suggests that people who identify with a gender different from the one they were assigned at birth may do so not just due to psychological or behavioral causes, but also biological ones related to their genetics, the makeup of their brains, or prenatal exposure to hormones.[SUP][1]" Heylens, G; De Cuypere, G; Zucker, K; Schelfaut, C; Elaut, E; Vanden Bossche, H; De Baere, E; T'Sjoen, G (2012). "Gender Identity Disorder in Twins: A Review of the Case Report Literature". The Journal of Sexual Medicine 8 (3): 751–757. doi:10.1111/j.1743-6109.2011.02567.[/SUP]

It's more than just a delusion.

Will stand partially corrected. I would suspect much more due to psychological causes as opposed to genetic makeup of the brain. All that aside, how many of you would want your young daughters in the same restroom or showering with a male who is having gender issues?

Twangbanger

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Oct 9, 2010
    Will stand partially corrected. I would suspect much more due to psychological causes as opposed to genetic makeup of the brain. All that aside, how many of you would want your young daughters in the same restroom or showering with a male who is having gender issues?

The schools are supposed to provide condoms, Spec...as long as no bullying is happening, what's your deal?

Bfish

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Feb 24, 2013
    Unless an individual is born with some type of physical ambiguity, they are what their "plumbing" says they are.
    If they suffer from the DELUSION that they're the opposite gender, they need help in the same way that all other types of delusions are dealt with, not the rest of us making believe with them that their delusion is reality.
    This world has lost it's mind! :):

I agree with you.

Indiana State has a woman who identifies as a man... For the most part I am totally against this kind of thing but the situations become very delicate when there are issues such as what we are talking about. But in those few cases why can't they be handled as they go? There really are few. I went and listened to this speaker at Indiana State was is indeed a professor, and while I realize from time to time this is a true problem. You can't go about changing when you are clearly one gender. But that part is my opinion I suppose.

BiscuitNaBasket

Grandmaster
    Rating - 98.6%
    73   1   0
    Dec 27, 2011
    CENTRAL
    "Evidence suggests that people who identify with a gender different from the one they were assigned at birth may do so not just due to psychological or behavioral causes, but also biological ones related to their genetics, the makeup of their brains, or prenatal exposure to hormones.[SUP][1]" Heylens, G; De Cuypere, G; Zucker, K; Schelfaut, C; Elaut, E; Vanden Bossche, H; De Baere, E; T'Sjoen, G (2012). "Gender Identity Disorder in Twins: A Review of the Case Report Literature". The Journal of Sexual Medicine 8 (3): 751–757. doi:10.1111/j.1743-6109.2011.02567.[/SUP]

It's more than just a delusion.
    :+1: "You must spread some reputation around before giving it to SnapDragon again. "

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Welcome to America, circa 2015, where what's up is down, and what's down is up.

I was sitting next to an older guy in a bar a few days back, and we overheard a girl talking about her girlfriend. He had been playing pull tabs, but when he heard that his head lifted, and he gave the girl one of those "up and down looks" (she didn't notice). He then goes back to playing pull tabs, but comments to me "20 years ago that would've bothered me, now I guess it is what it is." I had a good chuckle.

Last edited:

ChristianPatriot

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Feb 11, 2013
    Clifford, IN
    Only if you like to troll.

Ok here goes. Nobody should be shocked that you don't have to be a girl to be a Girl Scout. It is the natural conclusion of a society with no absolutes. If a 30 year old man thinks he's an adolescent girl, who are you to tell him he's wrong? What's right for you may not necessarily be right for him, right? So what do we base right and wrong on? Popular opinion? The majority? The Romans thought slaughtering Christians was entertainment. Does that make it right? Early Americans thoughts slavery was acceptable. Does that make it right? Muslim extremists want to wipe out western culture? Are they wrong? Everybody would agree murder is wrong. But why is it wrong? What authority do we have tell them not to kill whomever they please? Morals have to be externally based.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom