• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    And you are going to have to wait until mid-January when I am off the azithromyci for this voice box/throat infection.
    Sorry. Can't wait. These are tense times Kirk. We need to get liquored up. Stat.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    Tagging for updates.

You wouldn't have wanted my coaching. The last time I was in front of a tv camera was down in New Orleans, before the Sugar bowl. I wasn't drunk but I sounded like it. :laugh:

Bosshoss

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Dec 11, 2009
    MADISON
    It was a lot longer than I thought...I may have rambled and we will see what editing does with it.....It was tough...I am going home and pouring a nice tall bourbon on the rocks...Thanks again guys...

You rambling....................... wife says no way not you:):

What Channel Rick?

We are planning on coming to town Friday and are planning on stopping by for a few(?) minutes for a visit and a autograph.

MangoIN5

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 16, 2013
    Clinton County
    Exec order content in my opinion was to plant the uninformed public with mis-information that would lead them to think that Gun Shows sell guns without BG checks, you can buy guns freely over the internet without utilizing FFL or BG checks.

MangoIN5

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 16, 2013
    Clinton County
    The "expanded background checks" the President calls for already exist in California, Colorado, Oregon, Washington, the states which most recently endured tragedies. Why didn't those "commonsense" laws reduce anything?

richardraw316

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    47   0   0
    Dec 12, 2011
    The Danville
    I am glad it was you and not me. I am not eloquent enough to come of as an intellectual which would paint us all in a bad light. My phone had to spell those two big words i used. My interview would have consisted of one continuous long beep. I would finished it with, MERICA, THATS WHY!

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    Way too late but for future reference, here's the angle I've taken before when discussing "gun violence": It's not what's in the hand, it's what's in the heart. Concerned about suicides? Nobody blamed rope violence when Robin Williams hung himself. Concerned about mass attacks? Nobody's blaming the car lobby for what happened in Las Vegas a couple of weeks ago when that woman killed and maimed those people by mowing them down. This is about what is in peoples' hearts. If they're intent on killing people, they will. If they want to kill themselves, they will. Let's quit frittering around the edges and blaming objects when that's not the problem.

LP1

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 8, 2010
    Friday Town
    It was a lot longer than I thought...I may have rambled and we will see what editing does with it.....It was tough...I am going home and pouring a nice tall bourbon on the rocks...Thanks again guys...

It sounds like you may have a problem with alcohol. Your access to firearms should be restricted.

rob63

Master
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    May 9, 2013
    Something else to be pointed out, although obviously too late for the op, is that it used to be pretty common for people to get dealer's licenses. It was the anti-gunners that convinced Clinton to push the BATF to start weeding out the people that didn't sell a lot of guns. Obama is now crying about the very thing the anti-gunners started 20 years ago; a drastic reduction in the number of FFL's.

tcecil88

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 18, 2013
    @ the corner of IN, KY & OH.
    Exec order content in my opinion was to plant the uninformed public with mis-information that would lead them to think that Gun Shows sell guns without BG checks, you can buy guns freely over the internet without utilizing FFL or BG checks.

^^^This.
    Years ago, I remember buying guns at shows without the BG check, but you still filled out the 4473. But for years now, I have not bought a gun at a gun show without a BG check. Maybe they are talking about the few random people that walk around with signs that have a gun or two for sale, but Indiana state law does not require a BG check for a person to person sale. If you buy from a dealer, you will do the 4473. Am I missing something, or are the Anti's and POTUS making a big deal out of nothing?
    As far as internet sales without a BG check they must be talking about Arm's List which again does not require a BG check if the person is from IN and then Federal law covers if going to a different state. Seller sends to FFL, you go to FFL, fill out 4473, pay your Xfer fee, get the gun. If buying from Bud's or another firearms site, they ship to FFL and you guys know the rest. Again, am I missing something?

Last edited:

pudly

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Nov 12, 2008
    Undisclosed
    No. You have it exactly right. The laws in the gun show are the same as the laws outside of the gun show.

The "gun show loophole" is pure propaganda.

Top Bottom