• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Fullmag

Master
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Sep 4, 2011
    1. Nothing new was accomplished. It was always been illegal to deal in firearms without an FFL.

2. The "gunshow loophole" cannot be closed as it does not exist. There is no "loophole" at a gun show or on the internet. Federal law still controls in a gun show or outside a gun show.

3. Executive actions are merely suggestions. Think of it as having no food in your house. If you write a grocery list down, have you accomplished anything or is the icebox still empty?

4. Read this: Executive Orders: The Shoe Drops | Shall Not Be Questioned

The question that needs answered is why all the drama? Posturing?

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    The question that needs answered is why all the drama? Posturing?

I do that whenever there is a camera around....Oh wait...You mean the politicians? No idea....:)

It didn't show up on camera but I had Kirk's bullet points in front of me and used them for the interview....They were like a talisman with sharp, lethal, legal teeth...She had her notes and I had mine...She walked out of here knowing nothing was accomplished by the executive action....This is now the second interview I have done with her since the shooting in California.....As she was leaving she looked at me and said something along the lines of...."If a criminal is going to break the law I guess it's kind of naive to think they will obey a new one huh?".....I grinned at her and said, "Be careful now...You might end up with a "When guns are outlawed only outlaws will have guns" sticker on your bumper"...And we both laughed and shook hands.....

pudly

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Nov 12, 2008
    Undisclosed
    It didn't show up on camera but I had Kirk's bullet points in front of me and used them for the interview....They were like a talisman with sharp, lethal, legal teeth...She had her notes and I had mine...She walked out of here knowing nothing was accomplished by the executive action....This is now the second interview I have done with her since the shooting in California.....As she was leaving she looked at me and said something along the lines of...."If a criminal is going to break the law I guess it's kind of naive to think they will obey a new one huh?".....I grinned at her and said, "Be careful now...You might end up with a "When guns are outlawed only outlaws will have guns" sticker on your bumper"...And we both laughed and shook hands.....

Nice. Have you invited her to a range session yet?

JS1911

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 12, 2012
    The social justice warriors and lefties should be frothing at the mouth in anger over such a thing. I think that's a point we could be successful with driving home.

I doubt that. A leftist is bulletproof in his ignorance.

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    I doubt that. A leftist is bulletproof in his ignorance.

the-trouble-with-our-liberal-friends-is-not-that-theyre-ignorant-its-just-that-they-know-so-much-that-isnt-so.jpg

Top Bottom