• Libertarian01

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 12, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    To All,

The small point that concerns me the most is what I believe should keep all of us on a higher degree of alert.

This gentleman had a shopping list! Shopping for whom? How much?

This could be just one idiot shopping for his friends. However, with multiple id's in wallet he could be tied in with something more organized.

This should remind all of us to keep our eyes open for our fellow gun owners at the shows. He may be coordinating with others. There is no way one (1) person could make all of the shows in the state (normally). So he might have done a show or two in his area of operation while a co-conspirator hit one or two shows in another area.

Just something to consider.

Regards,

Doug

iamaclone45

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 2, 2009
    Indiana
    ...expect to get caught and yer ass beat. Some moron from New Jersey that is a truck driver got caught stealing guns and knives at the show.He got a smack-down via KPD and HCSD. I am so proud of the guys!!:rockwoot:

Man dies in Howard County Jail - Kokomo Perspective: News

"Gaskill had used a piece of clothing to strangle himself in a sitting position," said sheriff Marty Talbert. Gaskill was being housed in a single man cell due to recent medical issues that included surgery. Gaskill was arrested on Sept. 4 during a gun show held at the Kokomo Event Center. Gaskill, an over-the-road truck driver was accused of theft, resisting law enforcement, and attempting to disarm a police officer. The charges were pending in Howard Circuit Court. Gaskill was being held on a $25,000 bond with no 10 percent allowed.

OOOOOPS :n00b:

warmachine

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 21, 2010
    East Central Indiana
    There's been something funky about this whole incident from the beginning. They ever figure out who this turd was stealing all this stuff for?

Seems like he could have been just stealing them to be stealing them. They said when they checked his house that he had an arsenal in there. You would think that if he was working for someone he wouldnt just have all the stolen stuff sitting around. You would want to turn it over and get paid. But hes an in idiot, stealing from a gun show so...:dunno:

jghelton

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 96.6%
    28   1   0
    May 12, 2010
    logansport IN
    wow...i was there and gone not 15 mins before he was arrested ..i see now that he hung himself. Thats gotta be a bad way to go..Im not sympathetic towards him at all, but for someone to hang thereself...Cant imagine

madeuce50

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 26, 2009
    Lafayette,In.
    the last guy I saw pick up one of Kokomo Dave's knives cut himself so bad they had to mop up the floor(3 yrs. ago at the 1500). Maybe Dave should have gave him his sharpest one so he could kill himself before he hit the Pokey.BTW Thank You Dave for going thru my Glock 17.

Top Bottom