• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • dudley0

Nobody Important
    Rating - 100%
    99   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Grant County
    so do the dealers at the kokomo show not lock up their guns like the Indy 1500? i'm pretty sure at the 1500 most dealers have wire ran through the trigger guards, etc... ?

It's a real shame that the dealers have to tie the firearms together like a row of lawn mowers outside wally world.

I don't remember that being the case 15 or so years back. When I was at the 1500 this last time I had trouble with a couple tables because they didn't have enough slack to pick the pistol up. If I can't even turn it over I don't want it.

Going to try and make it to Kokomo today. Now I have another reason to go... no strings. Too bad a guy like that had to be so stupid. Now the promoter might start requiring the tied down guns.

theweakerbrother

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 28, 2009
    Bartholomew County, IN
    It's a real shame that the dealers have to tie the firearms together like a row of lawn mowers outside wally world.

I don't remember that being the case 15 or so years back. When I was at the 1500 this last time I had trouble with a couple tables because they didn't have enough slack to pick the pistol up. If I can't even turn it over I don't want it.

Going to try and make it to Kokomo today. Now I have another reason to go... no strings. Too bad a guy like that had to be so stupid. Now the promoter might start requiring the tied down guns.

Just because a promoter doesn't require it, doesn't mean you shouldn't do it. CYA!

drgnrobo

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 9, 2009
    ft. wayne
    MAN ,the day I decide to work on some side projects instead of going to a gun show , I miss some theving cretin gettin a well deserved beatdown by kokomo's finest & a vendor he stole from . This type of venue is the last place that anyone should try there hand at a five finger discount.

SharkTac USA

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 24, 2009
    Dayton, Ohio
    Just a normal day at the gun show and then somebody has to be stupid. I have to admit , it was quite entertaining. Kicking and growling under our table once the officers took him to the ground. He almost knocked the holster shop over. Thats when I told him to move his legs out and cooperate or I'd take them off. Thanks to the officers for acting quick and getting the stolen items back to the owners.

jbombelli

ITG Certified
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 17, 2008
    Brownsburg, IN
    Excellent. Glad they caught that guy. I hate thieves.

Every time I'm walking through the 1500, I wonder how rampant a problem theft is in there.

There's always a lot of stuff sitting right out on tables with nobody paying any attention. I mean, I usually have to go out of my way to get somebody to come over and take my money, no matter what table or dealer I'm visiting at that moment.

Culpepper

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 12, 2009
    Indiana
    What I have learned on INGO:

I was there too, watching from an aisle away. The LEO's kept telling him to stop resisting, he wouldn't, so they did what they had to do to cuff him! Once he was cuffed, there was a big round of applause from the crowd for their hard work... Job well done!!

...expect to get caught and yer ass beat. Some moron from New Jersey that is a truck driver got caught stealing guns and knives at the show.He got a smack-down via KPD and HCSD. I am so proud of the guys!!:rockwoot:
    The police are nothing but jack booted thugs that work for the govt, are all worthless, only look out for themselves, harass innocent people and are not needed. Everyone can handle situations like this on there own.

So when the scum's defense lawyer asks why there was excessive force used, the officer can say that he gave clear repeated verbal commands for the scum...er, suspect to stop resisting, but the suspect failed to and appropriate measured response was exacted.

I have read here that attorneys are needed due to the corrupt legal system that is only looking out for the cops and enforces useless laws.

He is innocent until proven guilty and the police trumped up the charges to satisfy their need to harass citizens and make the tax payers pay out more money.

I was standing in the next aisle, immediately adjacent. It went down behind the SharkTac booth. ;) Apparently the bozo lifted a *number* of items into his backpack. At some point, he makes off with a 638 into his shoe/sock. The last item was a magazine with ammo that the booth owner saw go down.

They try to get him to come along but he resists. Ends up with three cops on top of him and he keeps resisting. This goes on for at least 3 or 4 minutes until they finally taze him... he KEEPS RESISTING under the pile of leo. The original booth owner and another patron grab the bozo's feet and the LEOs finally get him cuffed. What does the guy do? Yep, keeps resisting. Four or five tactical placements of a fist into bodymass finally stop the resisting. This whole thing took AT LEAST 5 -6 minutes.

Glad they caught the jerk. Too bad he didn't "resist" and get tazed by three or four or five cops at once! I hope he has a nice stay with bubba. I have a thing about gun thieve, or thieves in general... I wouldn't make a nice judge.

But tazers are evil and not needed. The police use them when they could of talk him down or ask him politely to stop.

OMG!!! They HIT him? How barbaric! :D

Wonder if he had an LTCH? If not, they can nail him for carrying the 638 without one, in addition to the theft charges.

According to people on here you can't ask someone for their LTCH.

IndyMonkey

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 15, 2010
    Here I thought unit308 was all the fun that we were going to have today.
    What I have learned on INGO:

The police are nothing but jack booted thugs that work for the govt, are all worthless, only look out for themselves, harass innocent people and are not needed. Everyone can handle situations like this on there own.

I have read here that attorneys are needed due to the corrupt legal system that is only looking out for the cops and enforces useless laws.

He is innocent until proven guilty and the police trumped up the charges to satisfy their need to harass citizens and make the tax payers pay out more money.

But tazers are evil and not needed. The police use them when they could of talk him down or ask him politely to stop.

According to people on here you can't ask someone for their LTCH.

DaKruiser

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    May 6, 2010
    Morgan Co.
    Just a normal day at the gun show and then somebody has to be stupid. I have to admit , it was quite entertaining. Kicking and growling under our table once the officers took him to the ground. He almost knocked the holster shop over. Thats when I told him to move his legs out and cooperate or I'd take them off. Thanks to the officers for acting quick and getting the stolen items back to the owners.

This is the best first post I've ever read! Excellent "I'll take them off" kick a$$!

Here is the kind of INGO noob we need!

Last edited:

Culpepper

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 12, 2009
    Indiana
    I think (hope) Culpepper just needs to learn the "Rule of Purple".

No purple text was needed, this was not sarcasm. I am just repeating what I read on this forum daily. I find it shocking that the police handled this situation the same as thousands of other calls they take daily, however since this call was witnessed in it's entirety everyone has atta boys for the police. If the same story would of been reported in a newspaper or on the news, several of the same people would have been up in arms over the officers reactions. This should be a good example to several on this forum as to why you should not Monday morning quarter back dynamic situations.

I would guess that he has had many runins with the police.

I have never had a bad run in with the police.

IndyMonkey

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 15, 2010
    No purple text was needed, this was not sarcasm. I am just repeating what I read on this forum daily. I find it shocking that the police handled this situation the same as thousands of other calls they take daily, however since this call was witnessed in it's entirety everyone has atta boys for the police. If the same story would of been reported in a newspaper or on the news, several of the same people would have been up in arms over the officers reactions. This should be a good example to several on this forum as to why you should not Monday morning quarter back dynamic situations.

I have never had a bad run in with the police.

Then you fail at reading comprehension.

Guy was caught stealing, resisted arrest even when the cuffs were on him.

Culpepper

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 12, 2009
    Indiana
    Then you fail at reading comprehension.

Guy was caught stealing, resisted arrest even when the cuffs were on him.

So have several other people in stories posted on this forum, however several are quick to spew jack booted tug titles and bash the actions of the police.

I don't believe you are comprehending what I am saying.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom