If you enjoy shooting guns, you're dangerous. That's a fact.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Yamaha

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 6, 2008
    Summitville,IN
    That's right Ice...I am dangerous...

top_gun_goose_and_maverick.jpg

indeed, because he switches to guns....... missiles must be safer obviously....:):

JoshuaW

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 18, 2010
    South Bend, IN
    I dont even bother putting gun related comments on Facebook, except for the occasional subtle hint to it. People are just bound to argue over it, then get pissy when they lose.

Why was she even continuing? I mean, seriously? Do people even have basic social skills anymore? She was highlighting her ignorance by continuing, then she was whining about you having a different opinion, despite her clearly indirectly insulting you.

esrice

Certified Regular Guy
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Jan 16, 2008
    Indy
    Wow . . . .

She disagrees.
    You explain your side.
    She gets defensive and calls you rude.
    You ask her to clearly state her case.
    She takes her ball and goes home.

What a winner.

U.S. Patriot

Grandmaster
    Rating - 87.5%
    7   1   0
    Jan 30, 2009
    Columbus
    Wow . . . .

She disagrees.
    You explain your side.
    She gets defensive and calls you rude.

What a winner.

That's the typical Liberal response. They can not reasonably argue, so they resort to name calling. I know, I was in a class full of them, in my Political class last semester.

Yamaha

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 6, 2008
    Summitville,IN
    agreed, you should have seen the liberal wackjobs when I gave a speech as a proposal for an american autobahn in a speech class back in college. Griping about speed, etc...

gtrlspl

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    South Bend
    I personally enjoy how she admitted cannot read, process, and understand what she just read. With the comment of, "ohh...I liked this status because I think it should be illegal for people to be able to own them. but apparently the rest of these comments don't?" Clearly, she did comprehend the actual logal reasoning of the status and thus she not even worthy of spending anytime arguing with.

eatsnopaste

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 23, 2008
    South Bend
    they are all like drones, i swear that no matter what the argument is that i get in they all spit out the same one liners and insults. cant even think for themselves. god bless our public school systems, this is exactly why i shed no tears when school budgets begin to be cut

Want to take a guess on the percentage of people on this board that went through our public school system? It amazes me the number of people who think that while "they" may have gotten a decent education and that they know more than most, the educational system "now" is so much worse than a few years ago that anyone attending is a total moron.

Farmerjon

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 14, 2010
    NorthWest Indiana
    they are all like drones, i swear that no matter what the argument is that i get in they all spit out the same one liners and insults. cant even think for themselves. god bless our public school systems, this is exactly why i shed no tears when school budgets begin to be cut

This kind of statement puts you right on her team in my opinion. Spouting
    :poop:. :noway: Yeah, that's right, parents or lack of parents has nothing to do with this. Our newspapers and majority of newscasts have nothing to do with this. Our "government leaders" (of which many went to private schools) has nothing to do with this mindset. Other than a student of public schools for 12 years (see, I assume you graduated) what qualifies you to make such a bold statement?

OEF5

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 15, 2010
    Mooresville
    Wow . . . .

She disagrees.
    You explain your side.
    She gets defensive and calls you rude and calls you a criminal.

What a winner.

There fixed it for you. That's the biggest thing that gets me about her comments, I don't have a problem with her disagreeing, having an opinon on guns as bad as it is, but to call any one who owns a firearm a criminal because that's what she thinks.....

I'd love to know who she learned that from.

Also anyone in this thread saying that "is she hot, married.." What does it matter? We are all scumbag felons that she would never date. Would be funny if someone who was pro gun could go out with her and never carry or say anything about firearms and about the time she is ready for the move in stage bring her to the house and show her the Zombie invasion locker!

Stupid should hurt and I think she gets hurt every day when she looks in the mirror.

Bubba said:
    Neither is she. I was willing to assume she was a nice, wholesome person but since she is in possession of boobs and a hoohah she's clearly a prostitute.

Repped for that Bubba that's funny stuff right there!

Disposable Heart

Grandmaster
    Rating - 99.6%
    246   1   1
    Apr 18, 2008
    Greenfield, IN
    Wouldn't say it's a liberal only tactic, look at Bill O'Reilly... :D Its the tactic of the nitwit, the only difference is the ending (if they have the upper hand, like their own show, they meerly yell over the other, use pathos laden arguements, or shut the other side down). It a tactic of an inarticulate, ignorant, undiscoursive vulgarian. I have met MANY a conservative that has taken that route, in addition to many liberals.

BTW: How many folks have TONS of folks on their Facebook account as "friends" that they barely know? I know some of my friends that have hundreds upon hundreds, but know any of them. Yet, I am the loner of the group because I have 50 that are REAL friends and family and converse with them in real life as opposed to la la land online. :)

38special

Master
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Jan 16, 2008
    Mooresville
    There fixed it for you. That's the biggest thing that gets me about her comments, I don't have a problem with her disagreeing, having an opinon on guns as bad as it is, but to call any one who owns a firearm a criminal because that's what she thinks.....

That's what baffled me. I get....well....passionate about what I believe. As a result, I debate a lot because I enjoy it. This is the first time that it's been suggested to me that I may be a "dangerous" criminal simply because I enjoy shooting guns. No, she didn't use the word "criminal" but it was certainly implied.

I literally did not know how to respond to that.

I don't have a "facebook" therefore I have no friends. :twocents:

I feel so alone.
    :rolleyes:

That's a shame. I feel like your avatar pic would get you so many great friends, too! :):

N_K_1984

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    54   0   0
    Dec 15, 2009
    A good man, a sailor in the United States Navy, once told me: "A Liberal is a Conservative who hasn't been robbed."

Top Bottom