If you enjoy shooting guns, you're dangerous. That's a fact.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Cru

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 4, 2010
    Noblesville, IN
    There fixed it for you. That's the biggest thing that gets me about her comments, I don't have a problem with her disagreeing, having an opinon on guns as bad as it is, but to call any one who owns a firearm a criminal because that's what she thinks.....

I'd love to know who she learned that from.

Also anyone in this thread saying that "is she hot, married.." What does it matter? We are all scumbag felons that she would never date. Would be funny if someone who was pro gun could go out with her and never carry or say anything about firearms and about the time she is ready for the move in stage bring her to the house and show her the Zombie invasion locker!

Stupid should hurt and I think she gets hurt every day when she looks in the mirror.

Repped for that Bubba that's funny stuff right there!

If the guy had money and paid attention to her, she'd probably be ok with it.

sweddle

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    This was a great FB thread! Several people have commented on her inability to comprise a decent debate, but her comment "Please don't reply to me, I don't want to argue with you" is the best. That's awesome! I should use that in my next meeting... "I will say what I want to say and everyone else will sit there and listen to me and not reply... Are we good?" I should have thought of that years ago.

HICKMAN

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Jan 10, 2009
    Lawrence Co.
    That's right Ice...I am dangerous...

top_gun_goose_and_maverick.jpg

NICE!!!! :rockwoot::rockwoot::rockwoot:

dross

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 27, 2009
    Monument, CO
    It's my favorite form of argument to witness:

A: You hit me! You're a jerk!
    B: Why am I a jerk when you hit me first?
    A: Because it didn't hurt me when I hit you.

Trevlan

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 6, 2011
    Franklin Township
    Ignorance is a virtue. People like that are impeading the development of a constitutional right given to us by our forefathers. People like that, are often victims. She honestly thinks you go out shooting random people. And FYI: You don't need a gun to be extremely dangerous. Case and point...

IndianaGTI

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   1
    May 2, 2010
    I have learned one thing, especially around here. Never argue with idiots, they will bring you down to their level then beat you with experience.

oneshotonekill

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 10, 2009
    Over by the lake.
    My blood pressure went up reading that....wow. I guess in her eyes I should be on trial for 25 to life, I got lots of guns and lots of boolits.

I like how she said she "thinks" they are dangerous. She obviously doesn't know. And yes she is "ignorant" on the subject of firearms. While she may be a NASA Engineer or a MENSA scholar, she hasn't been educated on the subject. That fellows is a prime example of when you approach them with the, "Let me show you" attitude. Lots of people in the world like this that hear about how bad guns are, never want to see the good side of them.

BearArms Jim

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 7, 2011
    Face book is for drama queens and crybabies. I refuse to be a part of it. Everyone does not need to know that "Jimmy bout a coke at the gas station on Tuesday and didn't drink it all." Face book was created for the creator to make money from INTERNET participation. Face book and my space were probably created for Big Bro to keep track and keep record of everyone you know, everything you do, and your personality. Keep it to yourselves Americans. Pay more attention of the things that are important in life and not the BS.

Who's with me!

Top Bottom