If Indianapolis was overwhelmed by zombies, where would you go?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    Since I am neither in or near Indy, I would set up on the 74 overpass and wait for the hoard. Then its"clear on the left, clear on the right, Fire at will!"

That got me to thinking. There where 24 crosses 31 would be a pretty good place for the folks up North to set up shop. Get you boys that have turned zombie as your coming up a little hill. Heck we could blow that bridge over the Wabash that is right before that overpass to slow you all down.

96firephoenix

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 15, 2010
    Indianapolis, IN
    I'd prolly go to the lafayette square area. sounds backwards at first, but think about it. there's a couple car dealerships there that I could hit up for infinite cars, Don's Guns to raid for ammo, wal-mart to raid for ammo, the mall has a good security system already in place as well as a roof big enough to evacuate by helicopter, easy access to I-65... whats not to like?

if i was being chased by a zombie here, I would just throw a $10 bill at him and he would stop chasing me. or maybe it would take a 6 pack? depends what neighborHOOD im in.

better make it a hundred if you live in carmel

kevinj110

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 5, 2009
    home
    Remember guys if Indy is the first or the only place it is happening we need to bring it to the rest of the world so don't shot the guys transporting zombies to other cities and localities.

tv1217

N6OTB
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    Kouts
    That's a great idea, but I would rather send them up I-65 to Chicago and sit back and watch the fun. :D
    But 65 runs up through a lot of Indiana, then you gotta move them over to 80/94 to get them toward Chicago.

I say stick with the other guy's plan, they'll get there on I-57 and I-55.

Top Bottom