If Indianapolis was overwhelmed by zombies, where would you go?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jbombelli

ITG Certified
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 17, 2008
    Brownsburg, IN
    johnnycaspar.jpg

Always put one in the brain.

rjstew317

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 13, 2010
    Fishers
    it also depends on what kinda of zombies we're talking about. are they "night of the living dead" or "28 days later" zombies?

Garb

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 4, 2009
    Richmond
    The accent thing is funny, folks in Eville don't have an accent for the most part, BUT, when you cross that set of twin bridges (in some cases Water Works Road, as the KY line is on the north side of the river) the Kantucky accents start.

Or where you saying us downstaters talk funny:D

My fiance has an aunt who lives down there and she has an extreme southern accent. I figured most people down there did, I guess I was wrong. :dunno: And are you kidding? Everyone who's not from central Indiana talks funny... :):

stephen87

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    May 26, 2010
    The Seven Seas
    My friends and I discussed this a couple of weeks ago at work. We're taking over the County Line and Emerson intersection (I believe that's where it is). We've got WalMart, Gander Mountain, Kroger, and BW3s. We each get RC cars to deliver supplies to one another, and of course if someone gets bit they're a new target.

Goodcat

From a place you cannot see…
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    153   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    New Pal
    My friends and I discussed this a couple of weeks ago at work. We're taking over the County Line and Emerson intersection (I believe that's where it is). We've got WalMart, Gander Mountain, Kroger, and BW3s. We each get RC cars to deliver supplies to one another, and of course if someone gets bit they're a new target.

I will join you. My only stipulation is that BW3 employees remain employed and zombie free so we may eat.

IndyBeerman

Was a real life Beerman.....
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 2, 2008
    Plainfield
    I'm packing plenty of supplies and any INGO member who wants to join me in the Indiana Soldiers and Sailors Monument, seal the entrance and let lead rain down on all Zombies that approach.

No Zombie would be able to climb it, defensive-able from all angles and far above them.

It'd be like shooting fish in barrels.

stormryder

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 16, 2008
    Batesville IN
    Since I am neither in or near Indy, I would set up on the 74 overpass and wait for the hoard. Then its"clear on the left, clear on the right, Fire at will!"

Top Bottom