If Indianapolis was overwhelmed by zombies, where would you go?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • CVMA544

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 26, 2010
    SW Indiana
    Yes. They have southern accents. :D

The accent thing is funny, folks in Eville don't have an accent for the most part, BUT, when you cross that set of twin bridges (in some cases Water Works Road, as the KY line is on the north side of the river) the Kantucky accents start.

Or where you saying us downstaters talk funny:D

FWShooter

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 2, 2011
    My attic safehouse. I will then proceed to live out the rest of my life like Anne Frank without the horrible diary.

Last edited:

ViperJock

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Feb 28, 2011
    Fort Wayne-ish
    First of all; agree with
    You should all be ashamed of yourselves. You are all stereotyping them. Just because one or two attacks the living and eats their brains doesn’t mean that they are all like that. Many of them just are overfriendly. Just because they run towards you screaming “Brains! Brains!” doesn’t mean that they should be considered hostile. And another thing, they do not to be referred to as zombies. They are the living impaired. I’m sure we can create some social programs to help them and bring them up to our standard of living.

However, if they were persistent in their acquisition of gray matter, I would hide out at the zoo. Lots of places to hide and some the zombies would get eaten by the Lions. Hmmm, can zombies turn beasts into living dead as well? If so, maybe not the zoo.....

ThrottleJockey

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 14, 2009
    Between Greenwood and Martinsville
    I'd go to the shooting shack to load magazine carriers and then wait for the refugee flood...
    This. I would go home, then secure my perimeter and wait for the hoards of fleeing refugees to pass. Then start picking off the zombies as they try to escape the city and spread. I've heard they make a new "zombie proof" repellant spray especially designed for coating tinfoil hats, so I would try to find some of that stuff thus creating yet another layer of protection in addition to the double layered triple wall constructed hat I currently wear.

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    If Indianapolis was overwhelmed by zombies, Were would you go?

I'd go to Indianapolis to get mom and dad. They would be easy to find, I'd just march to the sound of BigCraig's guns.:D

I'd take Milla Jovovich with me. She can drive while I shoot.

And now . . . Milla Jovovich:

Resident-evil-Milla-Javovich-guns.jpg

Top Bottom