• Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Did it right, or wrong? (This should be interesting)

• Total voters

CindyE

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jul 19, 2011
    north/central IN
    The reason you may not see a police report, is because the officer told me this is a pretty common thing that happens there.. so i imagine that they think "O another day in good ol Logansport", no reason to file another one that we have no intention of further investigating.. To be honest i dont care what the police do, im just glad i saved my life, and made it home with out being arrested. I dont care what people on here say, i handled things in the best way (Most Legal) way possible, no paperwork, no wondering if the BG's family would try to sue me, all that B.S. This entire situation turned out "OK"
    Not finding fault with you, just some of us live in or near Logan, or work there. I guess we are thinking of saving our own skins!
    Yesterday afternoon there were 4 cop cars downtown in front of The Nest, lights flashing. Never heard a thing about it.

jbrooks19

Expert
    Rating - 96.9%
    30   1   1
    Nov 15, 2011
    Kokomo
    I understand, i mean im in Logansport at least twice a week, so i know him getting away is a bad thing but you have to look at it from my point of view. I did the most i needed to do to save myself and do it all legally..

dtkw

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 18, 2009
    Bloomington
    Finger on trigger or not doesn't matter. I'd prefer to have mine ready to pull the trigger if it's me. A spit second could make a big difference in some cases. As long as you have no intention to pull the trigger unless it's necessary. I have done my share in the sand box over there to know how important it is to be ready all the time.

repeter1977

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 22, 2012
    NWI
    The reason you may not see a police report, is because the officer told me this is a pretty common thing that happens there.. so i imagine that they think "O another day in good ol Logansport", no reason to file another one that we have no intention of further investigating.. To be honest i dont care what the police do, im just glad i saved my life, and made it home with out being arrested. I dont care what people on here say, i handled things in the best way (Most Legal) way possible, no paperwork, no wondering if the BG's family would try to sue me, all that B.S. This entire situation turned out "OK"
    As I already stated, glad that you made it out ok, and you did not have any fails. You got home alive, you didn't go to jail. Other then that, its all small stuff. Someone else pointed out, its easy to be a keyboard Monday morning quarter back, and they were right. Anyone can take 30 minutes to come up with "what" they think you should have done in the 2 seconds that it took you to do it. Keep your head up and keep doing the right thing.

jbrooks19

Expert
    Rating - 96.9%
    30   1   1
    Nov 15, 2011
    Kokomo
    Sadly, this crap is everywhere!! i made the mistake of calling a Glock mag, a clip... And Holy sh!* everyone had to correct me, its like they have nothing else to do.. :D I think they have been previously been named the "Couch quarterback's" LOL :laugh:

Not this crap again! Give it a rest......:rolleyes: :):

cityboy172

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 24, 2010
    Today in Logansport i was at the gas station, just went in for a coke.. I came out and as i was about to get in my car a guy walked out from behind the gas station and said "Give me your money and i wont hurt you"......
    I was thinking who does this douche bag think he is?............... So i instantly drew my Glock out and yelled step back, his eyes got HUGE :n00b: and he backed up, as soon as i got my phone out to call the police he took off running.. Glad i had my Glock!!!!
    you don't sound to awfully bright. I hope you were lying about drawing your weapon.

jbrooks19

Expert
    Rating - 96.9%
    30   1   1
    Nov 15, 2011
    Kokomo
    I wish there was a way to close this thread, you guys are completely demeaning a serious thread about me almost being robbed, so if you can't post useful prospects on here, please keep your comments to yourself. and if you are implying that i made this up, for post counts, or whatever, that is just ignorant. I would not do that.

techres

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Mar 14, 2008
    It was a typical day on USENET. An angry mob beating a greasy spot on the pavement where used to lie the carcass of a dead horse.

You bring back the memories!

Ah, I remember alt.deadhorse.die.die.die - those were the days.

Top Bottom