I WAS ABUSED BY FOUR ARMY RANGERS TODAY!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ljadayton

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 29, 2008
    SW Indy
    we had a cheerleader that had to have to large uniforms seams ripped and sewn together.

ANYWAY when am I being attacked by a dog? No mini anythings or poodles... they are vicious

we didn't have any that large...but a few butter faces :D...yes, I know that term :rockwoot:

IDK, we'll figure something out....maybe I'll get my dog tuned up and surprise some people :D

Frank_N_Stein

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    79   0   0
    Nov 24, 2008
    Beech Grove, IN
    Frank,

These were EOD Dogs. Have you guys ever seen what the Army "Patrol" Dogs can do?!

No they were not just EOD dogs. I was told by the HRIC (head Ranger in charge) that they were dual-trained for both explosives detection and patrol. Like I said, I'm not the sharpest tool in the shed, but I know a patrol dog when I encounter one.

Walter Zoomie

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 3, 2008
    BeechTucky
    Frank...you're slipping, man. You're supposed to shoot the damn dogs, and not let 'em get that close.

Jeez...you're getting older now, and you might have forgotten that core IMPD training point.

I'll let you know when I'm holding the next class. :D

Frank_N_Stein

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    79   0   0
    Nov 24, 2008
    Beech Grove, IN
    Frank...you're slipping, man. You're supposed to shoot the damn dogs, and not let 'em get that close.

Jeez...you're getting older now, and you might have forgotten that core IMPD training point.

I'll let you know when I'm holding the next class. :D

My Glock was sitting on the roof of one of the police cars while I was being savagely attacked by those blind chihuahua puppies so i had nothing to defend myself with. I would have shot them though...

You sure they were dogs and not Private E-nothings just out of RASP trying to impress the other batt boys?

I'm pretty sure they were dogs. No idea what a "batt boy" is.

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    Frank just texted this to me so I could post it for him.

IMG_0321.jpg

:):

Top Bottom