I WAS ABUSED BY FOUR ARMY RANGERS TODAY!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Frank_N_Stein

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    79   0   0
    Nov 24, 2008
    Beech Grove, IN
    Im glad you enjoyed it. saying you were a little scared is just being smart and honest. i dont think any sane person could even hear one of those dogs bark and not streak their shorts a little knowing they were gonna be getting bit. even with that suit on it doesnt feel good does it? :):

Thats the problem, none of them barked while they were running and the only way I could tell they were getting close was my buddies yelling in anticipation of the takedown. And yes it did hurt, but I didn't cry....much.

E5RANGER375

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Feb 22, 2010
    BOATS n' HO's, Indy East
    Thats the problem, none of them barked while they were running and the only way I could tell they were getting close was my buddies yelling in anticipation of the takedown. And yes it did hurt, but I didn't cry....much.
    :): well thats good

I edited my other post after you quoted it but I was wondering .......
    was vitamink sitting on his futon watching you? that would be scary too :):

ljadayton

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 29, 2008
    SW Indy
    On a side note, I like the "posse comitatus" tag for this thread. I guess whoever made that tag doesn't realize that the dogs and handlers are being trained for duty overseas and aren't used against US citizens. But who am I to be the tag Nazi.

yeah right :rolleyes: that's just a cover............

ljadayton

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 29, 2008
    SW Indy
    I only need 3 faces for this one:

for the record it wasnt me. cops go to Ft. Benning (and other bases) all the time for training too. EVERYBODY wants time in the Ranger kill house!

:rolleyes:

:laugh:

Yep, speedo and all. :)

:n00b:

Indy_Guy_77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Apr 30, 2008
    I've read stories (possibly on GlockTalk?) about arms being broken while doing bite training / apprehension. Perhaps not all sleeves/suits are created equal?

All I know is that I really don't want to be on the receiving end of ANY kind of bite work "in real life". I've oft wondered how I'd fend off / disable / kill a dog if I were attacked by one. Probably wouldn't have much of a chance vs. a trained apprehension K-9, me thinks.

-J-

snowman46919

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 27, 2010
    Marion
    I was drug through a harvest unplowed cornfield by a lab/gs mix with just a T Shirt and Shorts on for about 15 minutes. At least this time I will have a suit on.

snowman46919

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 27, 2010
    Marion
    :draw: for thinking he had a lot more fun in high school....the cheerleader's at my school were NOT that great :n00b:

we had a cheerleader that had to have to large uniforms seams ripped and sewn together.

ANYWAY when am I being attacked by a dog? No mini anythings or poodles... they are vicious

Top Bottom