• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • mcolford

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 8, 2010
    Gotta do what makes you happy man. I got a buddy whos been dating a woman thats 15 years older than him, and they are an awesome couple, kinda scary how much they have in common, haha. Like mentioned, age is a number, and I would leave it at that. Best of luck to you two!

dom1104

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 23, 2010
    Been there, done that.
    Hate to tell you my friend, but RUN!

If you were both ten years older, much different story.

Disclaimer - Don't listen to me. Totally unsuccessful in relationships.
    (However, maybe our similar thought process explains some things, eh?:dunno:)

Ok first off, if I was married to Bwframe I would run too.

Ok, that out of the way...

Dude. Seriously. What the heck are you doing posting this on a public forum. If WE are the closest thing you have to a close friend that you can share intimate details that will EFFECT THE REST OF YOUR LIFE with....

You got bigger problems than a older woman.

I am serious. You need to share this with someone who cares about you as a person and your life in general.

Which, sorry to break it to you, is not US.

Not by a long shot.

Frankly I think I would hope that your older girl never finds out you ask for relationship advice on a gun forum...

:dunno:

snowman46919

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 27, 2010
    Marion
    Ok first off, if I was married to Bwframe I would run too.

Ok, that out of the way...

Dude. Seriously. What the heck are you doing posting this on a public forum. If WE are the closest thing you have to a close friend that you can share intimate details that will EFFECT THE REST OF YOUR LIFE with....

You got bigger problems than a older woman.

I am serious. You need to share this with someone who cares about you as a person and your life in general.

Which, sorry to break it to you, is not US.

Not by a long shot.

Frankly I think I would hope that your older girl never finds out you ask for relationship advice on a gun forum...

:dunno:

Not necessarily some of his closest friends will have bias knowing him, they may also try to be nice and not provide the best answer. Think about it where can you find the most rude obnoxious people that don't give a **** about your feelings.. exactly an internet forum. He is going to get the most brash non caring answers here with no regards to his emotions.

sgreen3

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Jan 19, 2011
    Scottsburg,In
    My friend age is only a number, If you both are happy who cares how old you guys are. And perhaps he is just excited about it and he wants to tell every body even his IGO friends, just a thought

ATOMonkey

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Plainfield
    Serious advice warning!!!

You need to determine what your emotional needs are concerning, sex, recreation, affection, respect (this is a big one for guys), money, etc.

Then determine if you think these needs will ever change, and if they are currently being met.

If your emotional needs are currently being met, will they continue to be met? A lot happens for a woman between 38 and 48 that doesn't happen for a man from 25 to 35. So, just be aware that the two of you may be in very different places, emotionally, in 10 years.

She is also going to bring a lot of "been there done that" to the relationship and may not be quite as excited as you are about certain things.

I advise to just be friends with her for now and see what happens. Just because you have a lot in common doesn't mean you should marry her.

How long have you two been "dating?"

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    MV5BMTU5ODI0NzkzN15BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMzY2NTk4Mg@@._V1._SY317_CR12,0,214,317_.jpg

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    RedMurph
    Top Bottom