• Total voters

JohnP82

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Apr 2, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    I love pretty much all guns, but Glock is at the top of my list! :rockwoot:
    If I could only have one handgun, it would without a doubt be a Glock.

snowwalker

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 13, 2009
    In the sticks
    A g36 is my EDC and I really like my g21, have lasers for both (Crimson Trace for g36 and Lasermax for g21) for low light and night time carry. Crossbreeds for both.:patriot: Would like a g22 and another g21, both 2nd gen.

Constructionist

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 19, 2011
    Glad there are so many firearms out there in the hands of law abiding citizens. I've tried to engage in the Glock/1911/whatever debates, but I find them as pointless as the Ford/Chevy/Dodge debates.

If a crisis situation occurs, I don't care what you're carrying, I'm just glad you're able to defend yourself and get home safely.

My NPOA with a Glock is about 2 feet over target at 10 feet, so for that reason I own none of them. Springfield XDm and 1911 go right where I intend them to point, so I carry them. All of the above are reliable firearms, all well built. Shoot what gets rounds on target and what feels most natural to hold.

Drakkule

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Jul 9, 2011
    Butler,IN. 46721
    My EDC is G-26 with G-17 backup magazines, i also bought a G-19. I have not been drinking any kool-aid, they are a tool that has proven to be reliable, and in an emergency, that is one thing i won't have to worry about. I like Glocks, but i really like the 1911 platform. I can conceal the G-26 easily, and with the G-17 magazines i have plenty of capacity, i would rather have 27 rounds of 9mm, than 14-16 rounds of .45acp. I will most likely not need that much ammunition, but if i do it's there.

Fordtough25

Grandmaster
    Rating - 99.1%
    111   1   0
    Apr 14, 2010
    Jefferson County
    Had my G21 on my side all day yesturday, feels good walking around with a hand cannon like that! I'm a lucky guy really because I aim a wide variety of handguns comfortably. I've went through a variety of Glocks finding the 2 I really like the most, and I have had them for awhile now! I wouldn't mind having a G17 again but don't have a real need for one as my G19 does the same job. Whatever gun you shoot well be glad we have them! :patriot:

andfc

Marksman
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.3%
    146   1   0
    Nov 19, 2011
    Indianapolis
    Glocks are awesome!

I'm in kind of a unique position to confirm how he feels - after he decided to move to the M&P, I bought his Glock. It IS awesome :)

A lot of people can run something else better than they could run a Glock. I really like the Walther PPQ and I really like M&Ps, and if I thought I could shoot better with either, I'd switch - but the Glock works for me.

Seven High

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 24, 2011
    Yes, Glocks are awesome. However, I am STILL waiting for Glock to produce a Glock 19 in 22lr with rugged adjustable sights. That would really be awesome.

Last edited:

rugertoter

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 9, 2011
    N.E. Corner
    With all the people jumping off the Glock bandwagon lately (no offense :)) I felt the need to express my love for my Glocks. There are others in my safe but I usually carry my G19 and my G21 rocks the range and my hip when walking around the farm or woods. Excited thought over. :D:ingo:
    I don't blame you.

Top Bottom