mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Heath bar cookies are done! Plum bread is done!! Treats for everyone! I think I will start with some plum cordial.

CM - You are probably too old for alcohol so you may have milk as you request!

Beer can go with cookies if you want. It goes with chocolate birthday cake quite deliciously!

P.S. That is not the plum bread next to the cookies...that is the onion cheese bread I made to go with dinner.

chezuki

Human
    Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    Mar 18, 2009
    Behind Bars
    Heath bar cookies are done! Plum bread is done!! Treats for everyone! I think I will start with some plum cordial.

Beer can go with cookies if you want. It goes with chocolate birthday cake quite deliciously!

P.S. That is not the plum bread next to the cookies...that is the onion cheese bread I made to go with dinner.

I'll be there shortly Mom, thanks!

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area

Thanks Mom. Always looking out for us.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Um - Mom -

Is that a Cookie Cock on your counter?

You have very good eyes there young man. It is indeed! I believe there is one on each of that counter and another around the corner. They seem to be multiplying!

I'll leave the light on. I know you guys have a bit of a drive Chez and CM!

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    You have very good eyes there young man. It is indeed! I believe there is one on each of that counter and another around the corner. They seem to be multiplying!

I'll leave the light on. I know you guys have a bit of a drive Chez and CM!

Leave the milk in the fridge.....:)

pudly

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Nov 12, 2008
    Undisclosed
    Should have been banned 3 days ago. This thread would have only been 100 posts long and I wouldn't be up till 3:00 am playing catch-up!

Come on. You aren't exactly new here. If he was banned, INGOers would spend the next three days *****ing and moaning about how the board was in decline.

JetGirl

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 7, 2008
    N/E Corner
    I have resigned as a moderator.
    I won't allow this one matter to make me walk away. I will simply concentrate on moderating and connecting with the people with whom I've developed good relationships.

Well, dear readers... there it is.
    I'm shocked at the flippy flop I tell you. Shocked. Never saw that coming.

Is "snarkcasm" a word? You know, when you mix "snark" with "sarcasm"? Because, if it's not...it should be.
    Purple is taken...so what color should my snarkcasm be?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom