• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • GA82832

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 28, 2010
    Wife and I heard some stranges noises the other night to learn a unwanted raccoon that refuses to pay rent is in my attic. I set a live trap for him baited with jelly dougnuts. Had the hardest time getting those doughnts in the live cage, because I kept eating them. LOL......Hoefully I will catch him soon

Reagan40

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 30, 2013
    too far from nature
    Just make sure that when you catch the adult raccoon, there are not some little ones left behind. My neighbor made that mistake. A couple of weeks later, his whole house smelled like decaying flesh! :n00b:

HamsterStyle

Master
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Jul 27, 2010
    Carthage
    Instead of sweets, try a cup full of mixed seed bird food. The coons around me won't leave that stuff alone and it doesn't attract anything else.

spec4

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 19, 2010
    NWI
    A professional animal control guy I know uses BB caps on attic coons. He said if you do it, have an old spread handy to catch all the blood.

GA82832

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 28, 2010
    Hey thanks for the welcome to the site. I'm a reserve deputy, which means I work for free while the merits get paid. LOL So I have a few C.O. friends in DNR. They advised me that Jelly dougnuts work very well. But maybe that was a joke.... with me being a deputy. LOL.......I do love the doughnuts . LOL

Telling on myself here..... A couple of days ago i baited with a can of tuna. Wow attic around 100*, it didnt take long for it to smell...LOL

Try to get this raccoon evicted has been a real story so far LOL

GA82832

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 28, 2010
    Yea I signed up on here a few years ago, but haven't had time to talk on the web much. Life can get busy sometimes. Plus being almost 60 yrs old, I forget things .....LOL

miguel

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Oct 24, 2008
    16T
    Wife and I heard some stranges noises the other night to learn a unwanted raccoon that refuses to pay rent is in my attic. I set a live trap for him baited with jelly dougnuts. Had the hardest time getting those doughnts in the live cage, because I kept eating them. LOL......Hoefully I will catch him soon

What kind of jelly?

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    RedMurph
    Top Bottom