• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • FootLoose.45

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 23, 2012
    Indianapolis
    it does not suprise me that that dicks pulled all "assault" type firearms. i have never had good luck with dicks. i bought a .17 there a few years back and was amazed at the lack of knowledge there employees had. they shouldnt sell firearms at all imo.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    it does not suprise me that that dicks pulled all "assault" type firearms. i have never had good luck with dicks. i bought a .17 there a few years back and was amazed at the lack of knowledge there employees had. they shouldnt sell firearms at all imo.

:popcorn:

Lonewolf

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 23, 2012
    Northwest Indiana
    I had a skeet competition a few years back and noticed they had shells on sale really cheap. So I went there and bought 500 rds (I was stocking up), and they had to call the manager up to the front because of the amount I wanted to buy. She tried to ask me in a very rude way what my plans for this "large amount" of ammo. I didn't respond, and I have not been back in there since.

RFox

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 12, 2011
    West side Indy
    The people standing in line at walmart and dicks are sometimes LGS employees making a purchase to resell at their shop. It's unforgivable. I am friends with some employees at dicks and they have had LGS employees buy them out just to put the ammo on their shelves at an inflated price. One guy was buying $25 boxes of .22lr and selling it in the parking lot for $60. this was a LGS employee!!

Top Bottom