• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rookie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Sep 22, 2008
    Kokomo
    My FIL was recently released from the hospital. Do to his condition, he moved in with us. The therapist was evaluating him and had a list of papers for him to sign. One was a "safe working environment" and all guns and knives need to be locked up. Meanwhile, I'm OCing, my wife is CCing, there's a loaded gun in almost every room, and a knife block full of sharp knives. I wonder if they'll provide a safe for my kitchen knives?

fullmetaljesus

Probably smoking a cigar.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Indy
    beesknees1.png

Westside

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 26, 2009
    Monitor World
    My FIL was recently released from the hospital. Do to his condition, he moved in with us. The therapist was evaluating him and had a list of papers for him to sign. One was a "safe working environment" and all guns and knives need to be locked up. Meanwhile, I'm OCing, my wife is CCing, there's a loaded gun in almost every room, and a knife block full of sharp knives. I wonder if they'll provide a safe for my kitchen knives?

Personally, I don' see how you or your wife have managed to live this long in a house that dangerous.:dunno:

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    I don't understand how they expect you to cook dinner without a loaded gun. That bread isn't going to shoot itself into slices, you know.

stephen87

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    May 26, 2010
    The Seven Seas
    I don't understand how they expect you to cook dinner without a loaded gun. That bread isn't going to shoot itself into slices, you know.

That's why I don't make homemade bread. The girlfriend gets mad because my sights are a bit off and I always put a hole in the table before I hit the bread.

INyooper

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 19, 2009
    North Central IN
    My FIL was recently released from the hospital. Do to his condition, he moved in with us. The therapist was evaluating him and had a list of papers for him to sign. One was a "safe working environment" and all guns and knives need to be locked up.

So, here's an opportunity to see if your FIL's insurance company will spring for a safe! ...just have the doc write a prescription for one. :D

ZS84

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 11, 2011
    Columbus
    So, here's an opportunity to see if your FIL's insurance company will spring for a safe! ...just have the doc write a prescription for one. :D

HA HA i say this ^^^^^. very good idea. does this mean that because i have kids my insurance may buy me a bigger safe so I can fit all of my ammo in a "safer" place. I think we may be onto something here boys and girls:D

Steve B

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Aug 18, 2011
    KEWANNA
    Getting your shotgun pattern to shoot away all of the doughnut except the center to make those doughnut holes is the hardest.

Top Bottom