I can't be the only INGO Magic the Gathering player, can I?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 5, 2011
    tumblr_lm0mcwR1eY1qjnx1yo1_500.png

indyk

Master
    Rating - 100%
    42   0   0
    Nov 22, 2008
    Alpha site
    I still have my decks, played around 99-01
    I probably wouldn't remember how to play. If these cards are worth $ I would probably more than likely sell em.

RobbyMaQ

#BarnWoodStrong
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Mar 26, 2012
    Lizton
    My son has a ton of cards. he rarely plays, just collects/likes the cards.
    I don't play, never got into the card games.

Been getting into DCC, for some old schoolish D&D.

You may check the game shop out in Lebanon (Friendly City Games)... He's got a magic night methinks.

Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Dec 17, 2010
    Freedom , yes really Freedom
    I started around Beta and played through Mirrodin , haven't played in a while of course. But recently have a few people that I work with that are into it and downloaded the game on my Ipad. The Ipad game isn't as great as with people but has helped me brush up on the new abilities and those crazy Eldrazi. I think I will really start up again a a set launch or something where I can jump back in with other people that haven't seen a set either. Sadly I have lots of alpha and beta and other early cards and sold them when I quit playing , made a cool $1000 but that was 9 or so years ago, could have made a killing now if I still had them.

Master
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Jul 9, 2011
    Hamilton County
    Played Ice Age....might even still have a few decks around here....what are they worth if I wanted to sell them?

Really depends on what you have and what condition they are in. If you are around Hamilton county I could look at them for you and give you an estimate.

Master
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Jul 9, 2011
    Hamilton County
    I started around Beta and played through Mirrodin , haven't played in a while of course. But recently have a few people that I work with that are into it and downloaded the game on my Ipad. The Ipad game isn't as great as with people but has helped me brush up on the new abilities and those crazy Eldrazi. I think I will really start up again a a set launch or something where I can jump back in with other people that haven't seen a set either. Sadly I have lots of alpha and beta and other early cards and sold them when I quit playing , made a cool $1000 but that was 9 or so years ago, could have made a killing now if I still had them.

the next edition comes out on September 26th or 27th (not 100% sure on what day without looking it up) it's Khans of Tarkir.

and yes the ipad game is ok but not near the same. A lot of rule changes since mirrodin so it does serve the purpose of brushing up on the rules.

Master
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Jul 9, 2011
    Hamilton County
    My son has a ton of cards. he rarely plays, just collects/likes the cards.
    I don't play, never got into the card games.

Been getting into DCC, for some old schoolish D&D.

You may check the game shop out in Lebanon (Friendly City Games)... He's got a magic night methinks.

thanks for the tip!....but that's a bit far out of my driving range. There is a lot of places to play around here. It's just mainly pay to play tournaments and/or very competitive stuff. I like to play for fun and my decks are not that go to do that hardcore stuff. Some of those guys might run their car off a bridge if they lost!

If there isn't a 20-sided die in it, it's not worth my acne to pursue it :):

I use 20d for counters on my cards and I use another on as my life counter....does that count? :)

stephen87

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    May 26, 2010
    The Seven Seas
    If there isn't a 20-sided die in it, it's not worth my acne to pursue it :):

You mean anymore, right?

I tried to play, I'm a younger generation so I played Pokemon and YuGiOh, that's what got me interested in Magic. I used a friend's deck from Boy Scouts and I was not impressed. Maybe it's because out the 10 games I played, I lost, but never got into it.

Master
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Jul 9, 2011
    Hamilton County
    You mean anymore, right?

I tried to play, I'm a younger generation so I played Pokemon and YuGiOh, that's what got me interested in Magic. I used a friend's deck from Boy Scouts and I was not impressed. Maybe it's because out the 10 games I played, I lost, but never got into it.

Yeah losing 10 times sin a row definitely doesn't make it much fun! When I try to introduce new players to the game I give them my best deck and play with my worst. Makes it more enjoyable for the newcomer!

Top Bottom