• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Only if Kim agrees to wear a MAGA hat at the ceremony.

:)

Liberation_8_10_Front.jpg
    un.jpg

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    I actually think that aside from all the Stormy stuff, the last few months have shown a marked improvement in his handling of his official duties.

...and as for Stormy....who cares?

He's been better recently, certainly... but I think that's mainly because he's had to stop insulting people and focus on Mueller.

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    You weren't here in the early "Trump" days... I made it a point to have an open mind, and then he fell off the wagon.

I didn’t have an account, but I lurked. I think we should all be critical of the president. I just don’t like when people unnecessarily criticize every little thing he does. (Like the amount of fast food he eats... who gives a ****)

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    He's been better recently, certainly...

When that reporter asked Trump if he should get the Nobel Peace Prize and Trump simply responded "The Peace is the prize...." I about fell over in my chair....I have never seen him humble like that...And it was so off the cuff and sincere it kind of freaked me out a little bit....

If peace pans out that's a heck of a Legacy to leave behind....

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    I didn’t have an account, but I lurked. I think we should all be critical of the president. I just don’t like when people unnecessarily criticize every little thing he does. (Like the amount of fast food he eats... who gives a ****)

The left is blinded by their loss and embarrassed by their expossure as lying criminals. Hell they even screwed their own candidates to push through the one they were more scared of.
    Their hate for trump will continue no matter what he does. Their attempts to throw him out of office will continue but they will fail. If they did succeed they would then go after pence for whatever they could cook up. Whatever new dossier they could afford which wouldnt be much since the Democrat party is flat broke.
    The biggest weasels and thieves and dirty false Patriots have always been on he left, ALWAYS.
    If they could betray America to the Chinese or Russians to screw trump they would do it just for their personal satisfaction. The flag flying over this land doesn't matter to the Democrats

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    The left is blinded by their loss and embarrassed by their expossure as lying criminals. Hell they even screwed their own candidates to push through the one they were more scared of.
    Their hate for trump will continue no matter what he does. Their attempts to throw him out of office will continue but they will fail. If they did succeed they would then go after pence for whatever they could cook up. Whatever new dossier they could afford which wouldnt be much since the Democrat party is flat broke.
    The biggest weasels and thieves and dirty false Patriots have always been on he left, ALWAYS.
    If they could betray America to the Chinese or Russians to screw trump they would do it just for their personal satisfaction. The flag flying over this land doesn't matter to the Democrats

im gonna buy you a beer sometime. :yesway:

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    If they could betray America to the Chinese or Russians to screw trump they would do it just for their personal satisfaction.

Oh gosh Trigger that is soooooo 1980's.....:)

Kennedy-Brezhnev.jpg

198056.jpg

"Can you give us a hand with defeating this Reagan fellow??? That'd be great..."

"Won't you get in trouble for collusion with your nation's enemy????"

"LOL" No.....We're Democrats....The media is with us..."

Last edited:

nonobaddog

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2015
    Tropical Minnesota
    Their hate for trump will continue no matter what he does.

Yep. Haters gonna hate. They are just like bad racists. It doesn't matter if their hate is based on race or religion or politics or whatever. They are so consumed by the hate that they can't even see it. They turn against their own country just to feed their hate and seek revenge.

But you know there has to be tons of decent patriotic people that have been calling themselves democrats in the past that are going to get fed up with all the hate and rethink their position. They will not be able to stand to support all the hatred. This will tend to open their minds and they will look at the truth and see the tax cuts, ISIS almost gone, improved American world trade, improved unemployment, DOW at 24K and never been over 20K before Trump, north korea peace talks (Huge!), etc. Many of these people will start noticing the truth.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    I guess I don't really understand the full story. Haven't heard about it. Don't really care much. But from this little bit of context it sounds to me like an excuse for two groups to have a trivial argument about something. Seems like a simple solution. Have the house vote on who will do the prayers, or maybe have someone from each of the religions representative in the House membership tag team it. But no. Let's make molehills into mountains.

I must confess, I had to look it up. I expected the house chaplain be an appointee and serve at the pleasure - end of discussion. But it appears he is an officer who is elected and Ryan may have picked a remarkably stupid hill to die on. Personally I don't think the job description involved lobbying, anymore than being a cast member of Hamilton does, but it is what it is

The Chaplain of the United States House of Representatives is one of the officers of the United States House of Representatives. The House cites the first half of Article 1, Section 2, Clause 5 in the United States Constitution as giving it the authority to elect a Chaplain, "The House of Representatives shall choose their speaker and other officers".

Conroy has sensed that he can still do more harm and as such has rescinded his resignation

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    It wasn't complete until the reciprocity was invoked.

But wasn't Clinton supposedly revenge for Nixon (ignoring for the moment their complicity in their own troubles). Do we not rightly condemn 'honor' killing and blood feuds?

I can believe that some otherwise good people were drawn in by the breathless machinations of the media injecting doubt and innuendo to make it seem most anything was possible. These same people show their true colors, IMO, by whether they cling to or question the narrative when it begins showing cracks (as it most definitely is)

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    I gave him a fair shot. It was short lived, but I did go into it with an open mind. Trump is a disaster. He's turned our nation into a laughing stock.

Open and biased, but that's no different lot than any of us who come to different conclusions.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Basically, the chambers of Congress get to decide what meets the definition of "high crimes and misdemeanors." Possibly with help from SCOTUS. (Which would bring about a textbook definition of a constitutional crisis.)

So, we won't know until we know.

Trump needs to last until about January 21, 2019.

And Mueller needs to last at least until 7 November 2018 and hope that that blue wave materializes. I think that's exactly why he's foot-dragging now. He knows he doesn't have the ability to do anything with his 'trumped up' charges w/o a change in the political character of at least one branch of congress

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Just ask Melania.

Well, since we are so big on symmetry; perhaps Melania can become a senator from New York, become a bitter shriveled up hag who is appointed to office in a Peterson administration, have inconvenient people killed, and eventually run for President because "...it's her turn"

T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    Well, since we are so big on symmetry; perhaps Melania can become a senator from New York, become a bitter shriveled up hag who is appointed to office in a Peterson administration, have inconvenient people killed, and eventually run for President because "...it's her turn"

Well, she's probably more of a Republican than Trump... so it'll be difficult for her to get elected from NY. ;)

KittySlayer

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 29, 2013
    Northeast IN
    Well, she's probably more of a Republican than Trump... so it'll be difficult for her to get elected from NY. ;)

Well I was going to say she would be disqualified to run for president because of that whole foreign born thing but based on the last resident of the White House the nation doesn't seem to care about that part of the Constitution anymore.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Well I was going to say she would be disqualified to run for president because of that whole foreign born thing but based on the last resident of the White House the nation doesn't seem to care about that part of the Constitution anymore.

Being black doesn't make one foreign.

Top Bottom