• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Dudeguy

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 22, 2011
    Indy
    Heya everyone. I'm new to ingo, and to the firearms community in general. I am a long time gun enthusiast (meaning i've played alot of video games and always had interest in weapons of different sorts, not much of an enthusiast admittedly), and a recent gun owner. Due to the passing of an uncle, I've inherited a few firearms.

I recently received my CCW, have a Walther PPQ on the way (which I'm EXTREMELY excited about) and I'll be getting into small-game hunting this year.

I'm a 23 year old male, student learning ASL (american sign language), and work full time. Not that anyone cares about most of this stuff, just introducing myself.

I've interested in cultural aspects of gun owners as much as anything. I'm a musician, of the "hardcore" or "metal" scene. I wear tight pants, bright shirts, and stupid looking hats. I'm straight edge, meaning I don't drink, do drugs, or smoke. I hope everyone here can accept these things (especially having never met me) as we are all of quite different backgrounds.

I am a proponent of the right to Open Carry. But CC is definitely better for some situations, in my opinion. Such as attending a funeral or going to Wal-Mart. Haha.

I have no issues with anyone of any creed, "race", background, education level, age, or sex. With the exception of malicious and rude individuals.

I love the wealth of information, opinions, and just general know-how available on the forums. Thanks to everyone involved, and I look forward to sharing/gaining much from the community.

-Jake, Indy

bhvostal

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 21, 2011
    Allen County
    :welcome: to :ingo: Congrats on your Walther. I carry a PPS .40 S&W. Can't go wrong with Walther, in my humblest of opinions. Again, welcome aboard Jake.

- Brian

Boost Lee

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jul 24, 2011
    Greenwood, IN
    Welcome to INGO! You're absolutely right, the diversity here is awesome...
    Which makes it that much better when you're seeking opinions or feedback;
    You're going to hear it from crime victims, from LEO's, from war veterans, etc.

And great choice on the PPQ. :rockwoot:

Dudeguy

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 22, 2011
    Indy
    So glad to hear from other Walther fans, especially some who actually have/have fired the PPQ!! I've wanted a P99 since I was 16 (had an airsoft version) and the PPQ is all the ergos I fell in love with and the features I like on other striker-fires pistols. I should be picking it up tomorrow, and plan to have an extensive review in a few weeks. Just more angles to see it from :)

Thanks for all the welcomes!

TaunTaun

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 21, 2011
    Welcome to INGO, glad to see another PPQ owner.

I fell in love with mine. The wife is a little jealous though.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom