• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Gluemanz28

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Mar 4, 2013
    Elkhart County
    Ok, we get. You are opposed to ordinances and code enforcement.:rolleyes: Not that we didn't already know it. But now the OP knows it too. So now that your INGO street cred has been confirmed yet again, do you have any constructive suggestions for her?
    Or are bullets whizzing past one's head the price that must be paid for true freedom?:patriot:

The OP's ability to use her private property is being infringed upon by her neighbors blatant disregard for her property rights and her safety. What is the exact mechanism, in a perfect anarchist utopia, for resolution to this situation?

++++++++++++++++++++++++1000000000000000000000 on that reply. :rockwoot:

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    I have to ask because the comments have made me curious.

If you're being shot at, is it not in self defense to fire back? Or do you need to be shot/killed before it crosses the line into justifiable self defense?

I was under the impression that if you truly have honest reason to believe you will die or be mortally wounded, you are justified in shooting back, providing a reasonable person in the same situation would do the same.

I wonder what the police would say regarding defending yourself in that situation.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    After talking to my dad, that is actually a question/comment I plan to include in my conversation with the state police when I call them tomorrow. If there is a bullet flying past me and I have my pistol on my side, I am pretty sure I would have every right to return fire. Especially, if they are shooting knowing that I am in that area. When I go back there for any reason, I wear my orange hat and last time I was carrying two white buckets to put the walnuts in that I was collecting...walked back banging the buckets together so they could hear me coming just to make sure they weren't getting ready to start shooting. I never go back there without my gun on my hip.

JetGirl

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 7, 2008
    N/E Corner
    Where is this thread? I have GOT to read this.
    It got pulled for legal reasons.
    Deleted. The short story is:

Guy on InGO catches relative stealing his kid's xmas presents.

Thread blows up here.

4chan gets hold of the story.

Relative's house is torched.

Thread gets deleted here.

Lots of mystery surrounding the whole thing. This was like 5-6 years ago.
    That's pretty much it.
    The way he caught the relative was by realizing he'd captured the moment on home video without even knowing until they reviewed it. When he confronted the thief, he gave an ultimatum about letting the video go public... all he wanted was the toy given back to his kid and an apology.

I remember that post, quite a story...
    The video is still out there.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    What kind of gun do you carry on your hip? Caliber? Holster? Just curious about your personal set up.

Springfield Ultra Compact .45 acp in a leather holster that clips onto my waistband. I wear it right in front of my hip where I can reach it easily. locked and loaded.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    I'm a .45 kind of girl. It's either that or the Taurus that is also a .45. Springfield just fits my hand really well. Nothing like a flash of stainless to get their attention :rockwoot:

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    I wish it was a set day/time that they did it but it is kind of random. He works in a factory so it is when he has time off and his buddies show up.

Top Bottom