• how many rounds do you shoot a year

• Total voters

dave29

Master
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Jul 8, 2009
    Lawrenceburg
    Not a whole lot anymore. Three young girls at home take up most of my time.

I probably only get to shoot about once a month nowadays.

I usually shoot up 200-300 rounds per outing. (not including any .22 plinking)

TopDog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Nov 23, 2008
    I shoot much less than I did 2 years ago. Now that the price of ammo has doubled since then it takes quite a bit of fun out of the shooting sports for me. If I thought there was a justifiable reason for the horrendous increase in price I would just "bite the bullet' and move on, however I'm not buying into the popular reasons for the increase in prices.

I should have added, I shot well over 1,000 rounds before the price increases.

Last edited:

shibumiseeker

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Nov 11, 2009
    near Bedford on a whole lot of land.
    I shoot much less than I did 2 years ago. Now that the price of ammo has doubled since then it takes quite a bit of fun out of the shooting sports for me. If I thought there was a justifiable reason for the horrendous increase in price I would just "bite the bullet' and move, however I'm not buying into the popular reasons for the increase in prices.

I would shoot less if I wasn't reloading. Reloading never saves any money, it just allows me to shoot more for the money I budget.

7orelevn

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 12, 2009
    Greenwood
    I have been doing a heck of a lot of fishing with my 11 yr old son. We have been to the range a few times, but its so expensive that we have just been fishing more and more. Worms are cheap when they are found in the backyard after a storm !!

groovatron

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Oct 9, 2009
    calumet township
    I would shoot less if I wasn't reloading. Reloading never saves any money, it just allows me to shoot more for the money I budget.

This^.............

Before I reloaded, I would shoot alot more 22lr when I was out because I simply needed to conserve the funds. I can shoot 4x's as much since I started reloading. Didn't save me any money, but I shoot a much higher volume......which is never a bad thing. Only problem now is that I need to start buying more firearms................round counts stack on pretty quick:D

Oh yeah,......reloading is also a very addictive hobby......so beware;)

ghitch75

livin' in the sticks
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    119   0   0
    Dec 21, 2009
    Greene County
    i just ran a 100 22lr and 25 45ACP'S.....tried out a new mag for 10/22 and a muzzle break on the Kimber...this is a normal day...more or less...

Top Bottom