• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Tydeeh22

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    32   0   0
    Mar 7, 2012
    Indiana
    i carry 3 clips for the ak, an extra spam can in the trunk, 500 rounds of 45 gap ammo, 2 of those 100 rounders of 12 ga as well. thinking about more..

Irish4life

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I can not carry in Maryland but when I am back home (for my xdm 40) I carry 16+1 in the chamber +16 +16. The first 17 rounds is more than enough I know it has already been said but I carry the extra rounds just in case of a malfunction, if tap rack and fire doesnt work. If I cant get the job done after the first 17 rounds then there is an entire issue I need to address other than how much ammo I carry.

behiggie

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 24, 2011
    So doing a little math we have

20 carry a reload of some kind

17 don't

High of 66
    Low of 6
    Average of 24

Quite a few carry two extra mags are you guys doing this with a belt carrier? I carry a lot of junk in my pockets and don't think I could fit one let alone two mags without odd bulges in the wrong places.

NDguido

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 13, 2010
    Nappnee, Indiana
    I carry 16 + 1. Others may disagree, but I figure if I have time to unload more than 17 rounds, then I am no longer in close combat and I have time to get away from the situation.

Maybe it's lack of tactical training on my part, but I do not invision a situation where I will be blowing through two 16 rd mags and still be "defending" myself..............but that's just me.

Glock22-27

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 1, 2012
    If I'm OCing with my g22 and I drive my daily driver I have 40 rounds at my access.

If I'm CCing my g27 I usually have 35 rounds.

Top Bottom