• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • lrahm

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 17, 2011
    Newburgh
    Heck no! You work in Evansville right? I can't believe they haven't gotten you that tank you asked for yet!

I can't believe that we have become as busy as we have within just the last several years. Most all officers have purchased patrol rifles here. I was taught many years ago that if you go to a man with a gun run or shots fired your pistol should be your secondary weapon. This should be taught or etched on every policeman's forehead.

Still waiting for the tank.

.45 Dave

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 13, 2010
    Anderson
    It depends. If I'm in town I usually just carry my XD40 10+1 (the mag holds 12 but I've learned to load only 10 to save the spring.)

If I'm going to the country or out of town I carry an extra mag. And if I'm going on a trip I pack a box of ammo in addition to the mags and my wife take her .38 undercover lite and a box of ammo.
    Oh, and I use PDX1 ammo in mine. My wife has FMJ

SSGSAD

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Dec 22, 2009
    Town of 900 miles
    Now, that I know what you all carry, then all I have to do, is carry 1 more round, and make you waste all of YOURS, and YOU are MINE !!!!!:laugh:
    Actually, I carry so many, that I have to wear a "back brace", just to walk around .....:laugh:

Wire Fox

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 12, 2011
    Indianapolis
    XDM-9 19+1 + 19 + 19 + 19 = 77 9mm Feels like I'm wandering around with a sub-machinegun sometimes.
    I also keep my AR in the trunk with a sling and with 210 rounds + various equipment in a grab bag.

mizzi

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Apr 19, 2011
    Broad Ripple
    7+1 .40 in the P239, and three mags keeping my daily backpack warm... And a BUG, 5 loaded & 10 in speedloaders, .357 magnum, also residing in the pack... Unless I'm going far from home it's just the 44 rounds.

Be prepared.

Top Bottom