How many ounces of pop do you drink in a day?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • How many ounces of soda/pop do you drink in a day?

• Total voters

Doobie

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 25, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    I stopped drinking diet Coke about 2 months ago. I wasn't feeling good, eating too much and putting on weight. Now its either water or ice tea at lunch and feeling better, eating right and loosing some weight.

g00n24

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 14, 2009
    IN
    12-24oz however it is all diet. Diet drinks obviously don't have the sugar used by bacteria to attack teeth with the acid they produce from the sugar...however, there is still acid in the drinks, especially the citrus drinks. Everything in moderation folks

DragonGunner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 14, 2010
    N. Central IN
    I'm +50 and drinking too much all my life....I have quit for months and felt the same. I do drink alot more non caffeine though, mostly sprite....so far I'm doing great. I don't drink or smoke or do drugs.....most of the time after a pop I drink some water to get the sugar off my teeth....don't know if it works, seems logical to me......please don't put a ban on pop Doc. Last check, blood pressure perfect, sugar and cholesteral perfect...I never drink Mt. Dew, dentist can't believe my teeth are as good as they are from drinking pop.

GBuck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    56   0   0
    Jul 18, 2011
    Franklin
    Any of you "diet" soda drinkers have leg or back pain? Think it's just because you're older? Have no reason why you have it?

Let me google that for you

Ignore the "snopes" one... We're not talking about Lupus, this isn't an episode of HOUSE.

My grandmother gave up Diet drinks and all the pain in her legs and back went away.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I drank a Sprite last night with a big bowl of hand popped corn with real butter and a butt load of salt. Only time I drink pop and this is very rare.

ThatsTheOne

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Sep 15, 2010
    Monroe County
    It took a long time for me to kick the habit altogether but I've finally done it. I switched over to green tea (I know, not the manlyist of drinks) and I've lost almost 6 pounds altogether.

gvsugod

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   1
    Mar 19, 2012
    SW Indianapolis
    I used to dew the dew all the time. Stopped cold turkey on May 21. Have had 0 pop and 0 caffeine since that day.

Now I almost exclusively drink beer and water.

SnoopLoggyDog

I'm a Citizen, not a subject
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Feb 16, 2009
    Warsaw
    No pop in the last couple of years. Water, coffee, milk or OJ. Mostly water. Feel much better for it. I could have saved lots of $$$$ in dental bills, if I had never drank pop.

abnk

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 25, 2008
    I never drank a lot, but almost two years ago I stopped drinking it completely because of the High Fructose Corn Syrup. Once in a blue moon, I might have a Pepsi Throwback, Natural Sierra Mist, or Mexican Coke.

Yellowjeep

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 14, 2012
    Ft wayne
    Last time I quit I was off work for a week with very bad migraines and very sick.then a year later I'm drinking more than I did before. I need to stop again,I'm just not ready for the pain yet.

woodwalker

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 26, 2010
    Brownstown
    I quit drinking Coke on July 4th. I had headaches for a week but now I feel better and have lost about 15 lbs. I might drink a Sprite every now and then now just drink mostly water.

Top Bottom