How many ounces of pop do you drink in a day?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • How many ounces of soda/pop do you drink in a day?

• Total voters
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 5, 2011
    I can't drink the stuff: the carbonation irritates me and it tastes terrible. So, aside from accidentally sipping the wrong Mcdonalds cup I'm 0.

Liberty1911

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 25, 2012
    What is the "pop" you speak of?

popvssodamap.gif

indytechnerd

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Nov 17, 2008
    Here and There

chef larry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 27, 2010
    Hobart,In
    Found out three years ago I was a diabetic and loved my pepsi so much, I had at least four to six cans a day. Rather than cut down on pepsi I went cold turkey and now I drink a lot of water and don't miss the pop one bit or what pop now cost.

kawtech87

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 17, 2011
    Martinsville
    I drink one 12oz can of Dr. Pepper or Coke with luch almost everyday. the rest of the day I drink coffee or water. After work its beer and Ive cut back on that too.

femurphy77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 5, 2009
    S.E. of disorder
    Used to be up around 64 ozs a day but that went way down several years ago, last year down to 32 and in the process of weaning off of the caffeine and moving to water.

RugerRog

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    Indy
    Usually 3 Diet Cokes or Diet Dr Pepper or a combination there of. I occassionally have Iced Tea. Love McAllisters tea! good stuff there, and those are some big cups they serve it in. I drink too much stuff. I do have about a quart of water a day too.

Tactical Dave

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Feb 21, 2010
    Plainfield
    I used to be addicted to the dew... Now just every now and then.

I have 2 fillings in every tooth.... All started with an Indy area hack dentist that thought it was ethical to inject people with water instead of Novocaine... I was rather young and was traumatized by it and have been since with dentists... He even told me I was pretty much making up the pain. A family member had the same experience with him and heard other stories down the road. He did a bunch of fillings and honestly believe my teeth were fine and that he wanted a pay day.

Because of that I would rather get fixed with no meds and a dull knife then go to the dentist sometimes.....

Also have issues some physical some not because of another doctor....

Sorry for the rant.... The topic brought up some bad memories... I know some good docs that are ethical and do good work...

Top Bottom