How many ounces of pop do you drink in a day?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • How many ounces of soda/pop do you drink in a day?

• Total voters

hoosierdoc

Freed prisoner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Galt's Gulch
    Just a random midnight post wondering how much of the stuff you drink. I see young people with destroyed mouths from Mountain Dew. It's "sip, sip sip" all day long from the 64oz cup which coats your teeth in sugar and acid for 10 hours. Not a good idea.

Google "mountain dew mouth". I'm a diet coke man and drink too much.

smokingman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Indiana
    To much.I drink diet at well.I know I can very easily pass your 77oz upper limit in a day,and probably do most days.

I have quit smoking,pop is next.

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    I'm in the <12oz range.

I used to drink a ton, but have cut it back to almost nothing. When I do, it's usually a chaser for a crappy shot of whiskey.

I drink milk or OJ with breakfast, sugar-free flavored water with lunch/dinner and ice water the rest of the day.

88GT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2010
    Familyfriendlyville
    Too much. But it's either Diet Coke or booze.

Just remember this: there's a reason stay-at-home moms of yesteryear were closet alcoholics. :D

Bartman

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    Too much, but less than I was. I eat out for lunch so thats when I drink the most. I try to have a beer with dinner instead of a pop since it's healthier. :D

ditto

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 3, 2012
    Newburgh
    Barring the last 7 days of my vacation, it's pretty much zero. I cut pop out a few months ago and really haven't missed it at all. I will drink socially (pop or alcohol) but that's pretty much never. /highfivemyselfnofriends

And happy rep for calling it pop (when it refreshes):)

.452browning

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    I don't usually drink soda unless I go out to eat at a restaurant. We will usually go out to eat once a week and I normally have a glass or 2 of coke or dr. pepper. Throughout the week it's water, unsweetened tea, milk, OJ, cran-apple juice, apple juice and crystal light lemonade.

I used to drink soda a lot. When I stopped drinking it all the time I felt better. Wasn't belching constantly or have heartburn.

Colinb913

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 15, 2012
    Newburgh
    Let's see atleast two 32oz Big Swigs throughout the day, than probable another can or two through the night so thats 88. Damn, that isn't good.

w_ADAM_d88

Master
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Apr 10, 2009
    Greenfield
    I love Mtn. Dew and used to drink at least 2-3 a day but have cut back to maybe 2-3 per week. On a daily basis instead of Mtn. Dew I drink coffee black for my caffeine intake. 3-4 cups of coffee to kick off the day, water the rest of the day through dinner, then a few drinks to unwind, topped off with 2 glasses of water right before bed.

GlockPaperScissors

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 8, 2012
    South Bend, IN
    I love Mtn. Dew and used to drink at least 2-3 a day but have cut back to maybe 2-3 per week. On a daily basis instead of Mtn. Dew I drink coffee black for my caffeine intake. 3-4 cups of coffee to kick off the day, water the rest of the day through dinner, then a few drinks to unwind, topped off with 2 glasses of water right before bed.

My boyfriend drinks usually around 6 cans or more a day.

AD Marc

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 8, 2012
    No sugared beverages on any sort of regular basis. Save the calories for craft brews

perry

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2010
    Fishers, IN
    Until a month ago, way too much Diet soda! I've cut way back to buying a drink at the work cafeteria at lunch (refilling once, and not taking a full cup back to my desk) and having a can or two at home in the evening. Switched to water and I'm slowly learning to like coffee and tea. Still probably falls in the 49-76 range though.

jrogers

Why not pass the time with a game of solitaire?
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    Central IN
    Soda tastes like "malted battery acid," and nothing compares to strong, black coffee. Unsweetened iced tea made with PG Tips is also an option.

Or water. Why complicate things?

Colt556

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Feb 12, 2009
    Avon
    I used to drink a LOT of Mt Dew and Coke but now try to drink Green Tea, Schnapple or McDonald's sweet tea, yea I know it's bad too but it's sooo GOOD!! ;)

Jason91887

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 22, 2012
    I quit completely for about 4 years, but I am ashamed to say now that I drink two energy drinks and a diet mountain dew every day at work for the past two months. I need to ween off soon. now that I am a little more acclimated to working 3rd shift 12 hour shifts, it should be easier to quit them!

Top Bottom