• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • G McBride

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 1, 2008
    Centerville
    All of you people that have a Mk II bull Barrel and don't use it anymore please consider selling it to me. I have been looking for one for a month and have just not ran into the one I like. Box would read Mk-512 for a stock number.

Planning on starting to shoot the indoor matches at Old Trails Rifle and Pistol Club in Richmond, In this fall and winter.

lrwatson

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 21, 2009
    Mark II Government

It's great. Clark trigger. I shoot steel, pins, paper varmints on the ranch and plink with it.

Boiler74

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 5, 2010
    I love the MK II. I have three in stainless. They are fantastic guns to shoot. My newest has the 10" bull barrel!

curraheeguns

Master
    Rating - 100%
    78   0   0
    Nov 8, 2008
    NW Hendricks County
    My supressed MKII is my favorite handgun to shoot. It is just stuuuuuupid quite.

DSCN1350.jpg

quicksdraw

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 27, 2008
    East Central In.
    I've got a Mk II 22/45 I bought when they first came out. I love that pistol. I've put about 10,000 rounds through it and it shoots as good today as it did the first time I took it out.

tnek

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 22, 2009
    I have four MkII 22/45s. The bottom one is a Gemtech integral suppressor.

1255352399.jpg

Id like to compare it to my SRT at the club some time if you want. What ammo does yours like?? I cant feed the subsonic well. The golden bullet has always run well and no crack.

bw210

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Sep 24, 2009
    Kouts, IN
    Yep - LOVE my MKII bull 22/45 and MKIII bull 22 comp with red dot. Seems these two always come anywhere we shoot. Here is an old pic with the two. Like them so much - I take a couple more variations.

dsc04814xu.jpg

Joe Williams

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 26, 2008
    I had a 5 1/2" bull barrel MK II target model that was perhaps the most accurate gun I ever owned. I can't begin to estimate how many rounds went through that thing. I shot it for fun, went small game hunting with it, and used it to practice for IPSC matches when I used to compete heavily.

My boy joined the Ruger .22 fan club at the beginning of this summer, when he chose a MK III 5 1/2" bull barrel target 22/45 as his first handgun. He's loving the thing. Shoots it for fun, and is looking forward to the chance to shoot some steel with it. I may wheedle him into letting me take it out for some squirrel and bunny bopping this year :)

SeanandhisMKIII003.jpg

SeanandhisMKIII004.jpg

SeansnewRuger22005.jpg

Colt556

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Feb 12, 2009
    Avon
    I have a MK II Government and a Stainless MKII Competition with a Stainless Pentax Pistol scope on it. They both shoot great, but.... my S&W Mod 41 will outshoot both. :)

gunrunner0

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 5, 2009
    Goshen
    I shoot my standard barrel SS MK II every time I go to the range it makes a range trip alot less expensive when only shooting 50 or 100 rounds of centerfire and then as much .22 as I please. Great sccurate and reliable pistols.:yesway:

chraland51

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 31, 2009
    Camby Area
    I have two Mark II stainless slabsides and a stainless Mark II 10 incher that is scoped. With the deals I got on all three, I can not afford to part with any of them. Great guns for general use right out of the box. I would probably not shoot a customized target model much better.

Fishersjohn48

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Feb 19, 2009
    Fishers
    I had a 5 1/2" bull barrel MK II target model that was perhaps the most accurate gun I ever owned. I can't begin to estimate how many rounds went through that thing. I shot it for fun, went small game hunting with it, and used it to practice for IPSC matches when I used to compete heavily.

My boy joined the Ruger .22 fan club at the beginning of this summer, when he chose a MK III 5 1/2" bull barrel target 22/45 as his first handgun. He's loving the thing. Shoots it for fun, and is looking forward to the chance to shoot some steel with it. I may wheedle him into letting me take it out for some squirrel and bunny bopping this year :)

SeanandhisMKIII003.jpg

SeanandhisMKIII004.jpg

SeansnewRuger22005.jpg

Hey Joe,
    Does your Mark III have any trouble feeding those Winchester Xpert cartridges? Or should I say Sean's Mark III?
    My Mark III does not like them much. The flat nose seems to hang up on the feed ramp.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Michael.
    Top Bottom