• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • G McBride

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 1, 2008
    Centerville
    All of you people that have a Mk II bull Barrel and don't use it anymore please consider selling it to me. I have been looking for one for a month and have just not ran into the one I like. Box would read Mk-512 for a stock number.

Planning on starting to shoot the indoor matches at Old Trails Rifle and Pistol Club in Richmond, In this fall and winter.

lrwatson

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 21, 2009
    Mark II Government

It's great. Clark trigger. I shoot steel, pins, paper varmints on the ranch and plink with it.

Boiler74

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 5, 2010
    I love the MK II. I have three in stainless. They are fantastic guns to shoot. My newest has the 10" bull barrel!

curraheeguns

Master
    Rating - 100%
    78   0   0
    Nov 8, 2008
    NW Hendricks County
    My supressed MKII is my favorite handgun to shoot. It is just stuuuuuupid quite.

DSCN1350.jpg

quicksdraw

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 27, 2008
    East Central In.
    I've got a Mk II 22/45 I bought when they first came out. I love that pistol. I've put about 10,000 rounds through it and it shoots as good today as it did the first time I took it out.

tnek

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 22, 2009
    I have four MkII 22/45s. The bottom one is a Gemtech integral suppressor.

1255352399.jpg

Id like to compare it to my SRT at the club some time if you want. What ammo does yours like?? I cant feed the subsonic well. The golden bullet has always run well and no crack.

bw210

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Sep 24, 2009
    Kouts, IN
    Yep - LOVE my MKII bull 22/45 and MKIII bull 22 comp with red dot. Seems these two always come anywhere we shoot. Here is an old pic with the two. Like them so much - I take a couple more variations.

dsc04814xu.jpg

Joe Williams

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 26, 2008
    I had a 5 1/2" bull barrel MK II target model that was perhaps the most accurate gun I ever owned. I can't begin to estimate how many rounds went through that thing. I shot it for fun, went small game hunting with it, and used it to practice for IPSC matches when I used to compete heavily.

My boy joined the Ruger .22 fan club at the beginning of this summer, when he chose a MK III 5 1/2" bull barrel target 22/45 as his first handgun. He's loving the thing. Shoots it for fun, and is looking forward to the chance to shoot some steel with it. I may wheedle him into letting me take it out for some squirrel and bunny bopping this year :)

SeanandhisMKIII003.jpg

SeanandhisMKIII004.jpg

SeansnewRuger22005.jpg

Colt556

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Feb 12, 2009
    Avon
    I have a MK II Government and a Stainless MKII Competition with a Stainless Pentax Pistol scope on it. They both shoot great, but.... my S&W Mod 41 will outshoot both. :)

gunrunner0

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 5, 2009
    Goshen
    I shoot my standard barrel SS MK II every time I go to the range it makes a range trip alot less expensive when only shooting 50 or 100 rounds of centerfire and then as much .22 as I please. Great sccurate and reliable pistols.:yesway:

chraland51

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 31, 2009
    Camby Area
    I have two Mark II stainless slabsides and a stainless Mark II 10 incher that is scoped. With the deals I got on all three, I can not afford to part with any of them. Great guns for general use right out of the box. I would probably not shoot a customized target model much better.

Fishersjohn48

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Feb 19, 2009
    Fishers
    I had a 5 1/2" bull barrel MK II target model that was perhaps the most accurate gun I ever owned. I can't begin to estimate how many rounds went through that thing. I shot it for fun, went small game hunting with it, and used it to practice for IPSC matches when I used to compete heavily.

My boy joined the Ruger .22 fan club at the beginning of this summer, when he chose a MK III 5 1/2" bull barrel target 22/45 as his first handgun. He's loving the thing. Shoots it for fun, and is looking forward to the chance to shoot some steel with it. I may wheedle him into letting me take it out for some squirrel and bunny bopping this year :)

SeanandhisMKIII003.jpg

SeanandhisMKIII004.jpg

SeansnewRuger22005.jpg

Hey Joe,
    Does your Mark III have any trouble feeding those Winchester Xpert cartridges? Or should I say Sean's Mark III?
    My Mark III does not like them much. The flat nose seems to hang up on the feed ramp.

Top Bottom