• How many AR-15 Mags do you Own?

• Total voters

rambone

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica
    I noticed someone talking about buying them by the case-load and I got to wondering.

How many magazines?

Last edited:

haldir

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2008
    Goshen
    I've got probably 30 or so 30 rounders and maybe 5-10 20 rounders around here

Dang, I didn't realize I was that ill equipped. :D
    The wife may be upset with Nate, but he is my official excuse. "But honey, a poor college kid even has more mags than I do."

dtkw

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 18, 2009
    Bloomington
    I only have 2 mpag for my Smithy and 2 dpms for the panther. Oh, I also have a rusty looking that came with the Smithy. They are all 30 rounders.

longbow

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    south central IN
    "too many"

There are two by the TV, one over by the coffee table, one the butlers pantry, about a dozen hanging in the closet, 18 in my trunk, baskets full in the basement, some up in my loft, a few in pole barn, a couple lost ones in the woods, I think a few are with my rifles, I found one under my bed, there is one in a kitchen drawer, a couple in my van and truck...and I can't forget the ones in the gun safe.......I think there are 4 by my office desk....my wife uses one as a paper weight on her dresser.

They are breeding, I think?!

NateIU10

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 19, 2008
    Maryland
    "too many"

There are two by the TV, one over by the coffee table, one the butlers pantry, about a dozen hanging in the closet, 18 in my trunk, baskets full in the basement, some up in my loft, a few in pole barn, a couple lost ones in the woods, I think a few are with my rifles, I found one under my bed, there is one in a kitchen drawer, a couple in my van and truck...and I can't forget the ones in the gun safe.......I think there are 4 by my office desk....my wife uses one as a paper weight on her dresser.

They are breeding, I think?!

We may have more in common than I thought :D :ar15::patriot:

phil

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Apr 2, 2009
    Bristol
    I only have 10. 3-20 rnd and 7-30 rnd. I thought I wanted a total of 20 but after this thread, I'm beginning to think 20 is not enough!

Dryden

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 5, 2009
    N.E. Indianapolis
    Two 30rd Bushmaster aluminum mags and four PMAG 30rd polymer mags. By the end of the year, I plan ongetting at least six more PMAGS. (At $15 each, they're a good bargain)

Last edited:

tyler34

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 2, 2008
    bloomington
    I have at least ten pmags in every color with 2x-3x times that in black and OD green. and a butt load of c-products SS mags. all my mags are 30 rounders.

Mrmonte

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jan 1, 2009
    Indy South Side
    I would say more than 30 and less than 40, but im not exactly sure. Most are Okay Industries/Magpul followers . I like retro so I have some USGI 20's laying around also.

Top Bottom