• ...and so much more!
  • ATM

will argue for sammiches.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Jul 29, 2008
    Crawfordsville
    I think this is just common sense. If you're CCing, then you really wouldn't want to wear a shirt that says anything that screams "I'm carrying a gun!"

I'm going to Florida for a vacation this year.

I'm going to wear a shirt that says, "I'M CARRYING A GUN" since OC is illegal there.

Common sense simply does not apply to me. :):

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy

I'm going to wear a shirt that says, "I'M CARRYING A GUN" since OC is illegal there.

That's the shirt you need. :rolleyes:

texas_concealed_carry_2_yes_i_am_tshirt-p235974956335065349t5tr_400.jpg

kevman65

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 10, 2010
    Indy

Carry a fishing pole on the beach and you can, fishermen can OC.

Go figure huh :dunno:

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    I guess I'd consider myself "low profile." I don't really wear 2a shirts(just don't have many) and I like my shirts untucked whenever possible.

I don't really work to conceal, but with what I wear I don't think it has ever been noticed.

Saturday one of my best friends was with me pretty much the entire day...He helped me move a bunch of crap, went to my son's baseball game, went to the grocery store to get stuff to grill and ended up hanging out drinking beer all night(on me of course, since he helped me out)...When I went to unclip my holster from my belt he said, "ha, I always forget you have that thing on."

theweakerbrother

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 28, 2009
    Bartholomew County, IN
    Your CC isn't fooling anyone.

Your PRO 2A or cop mustache gives it away. So do your servicemen/women shirts, stickers and don't tread on me tattoos.

Also, you don't know it, but most of you smell like Hoppes.

PhilB

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 10, 2010
    Randolph Co.
    I wear bib overalls 99% of the time and it's easy to conceal in those.:D In warm weather I carry a compact 9mm in my front pocket with my hand in my pocket most of the time. If It is cool enough for a jacket or heavy shirt over the overalls I have 2 IWB holsters that clip right inn the sides where the overalls fasten with buttons. Nobody has ever said anything to me so the guns must not be too obvious. I have at least one on me unless I'm working.

doubleshock

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 24, 2010
    hamilton county
    Rule to live by #3: Always keep a low profile.
    RTLB #4: Always maintain plausible deniability.

I don't wear anything that has logo's or advertising on it.....unless I am compensated handsomely for wearing them!

Brian S.

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 12, 2011
    Toto, IN
    No, tacticool here. I just dress in carpenter jeans and button down shirts or t-shirts that are loose enough to reasonably conceal and be comfortable. I don't worry about printing or showing too much beyond that. Often my wife doesn't even know I'm carrying.

I don't generally go places or do things where I would feel the need to deep conceal. I'm pretty boring.

45fan

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 20, 2011
    East central IN
    I dont usually dress around my gun. If its not going to work, I switch to the LCP, and go. Its pretty difficult to dress to the point I couldnt hide a small .380 somewhere on my person.
    As far as tacticool dress, I keep it to the minimum. The only thing that might be a clue is the Marine emblem that is on a few of my shirts.

lonehoosier

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    May 3, 2011
    NWI
    My wife always knew that I owned guns it toke her 8 year to know when I was carrying. My dress stays the same. Find what works for you.

dbeattie

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 20, 2011
    Just normal jeans and shirts for me. Wear my shirts a little loose and never had an issue with either IWB or OWB holsters.

mavisky

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 5, 2008
    Greater Atlanta Area
    I carry every day at work. Where I work I wear blue jeans or khakis, and then wear tucked in or untucked dress/polo shirts. Carry my XD45 Compact in a Crossbreed Super Tuck and noone has ever noticed or asked about it.

rugertoter

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 9, 2011
    N.E. Corner
    I like some of the tactical clothing just because it is functional, but then again so are a nice pair of jeans. I have a lot of shirts, hats, etc. that are some form of advertisement for a gun company, ammo, 2nd Amendment, NRA, etc., but I don't always wear them. I guess I don't give a crap what others think as long as I am within the parameters of the law.

jsx1043

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Apr 9, 2008
    Napghanistan
    I think this is just common sense. If you're CCing, then you really wouldn't want to wear a shirt that says anything that screams "I'm carrying a gun!"

If you're OCing, then go as tactical as you want.

Yep - summertime is cargo shorts, trail shoes and an untucked button down shirt, either hawaiian or hiker style. (Greyman)

Or cargo shorts, trail shoes and a cool INDIANA ZOMBIE REPSONSE TEAM T-shirt or the like, tucked or untucked, and tacticool hat with the occasional OC. Given the car that I have, when people see me get out, they pretty well assume...

(Note: when people see my IZRT shirt AND the badge/car/gun..I get some awesome looks!)

Your CC isn't fooling anyone.

Your PRO 2A or cop mustache gives it away. So do your servicemen/women shirts, stickers and don't tread on me tattoos.

Also, you don't know it, but most of you smell like Hoppes.

Says the man with the epic beard that screams "HIPPIE!" and should be dripping patchouli...:D

Top Bottom