• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • tv1217

N6OTB
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    Kouts
    Jeans and a T-shirt most of the time. That T-shirt might have a Remington or Hornady logo on it, but at most that might tip people off that I own guns, not that I carry one.

theweakerbrother

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 28, 2009
    Bartholomew County, IN
    Yep - summertime is cargo shorts, trail shoes and an untucked button down shirt, either hawaiian or hiker style. (Greyman)

Or cargo shorts, trail shoes and a cool INDIANA ZOMBIE REPSONSE TEAM T-shirt or the like, tucked or untucked, and tacticool hat with the occasional OC. Given the car that I have, when people see me get out, they pretty well assume...

(Note: when people see my IZRT shirt AND the badge/car/gun..I get some awesome looks!)

Says the man with the epic beard that screams "HIPPIE!" and should be dripping patchouli...:D

I actually wear patchouli but I prefer nag champa! I was hoping the epic beard thing was more metal than hippy looking. Daaaaang it, I gotta adjust my wardrobe accordingly. :D

INyooper

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 19, 2009
    North Central IN
    I "advertise" PRS Guitars, Fender, Bass Northwest, and other musical "propaganda" on a regular basis (or, basses ;)). Though, I just got a "Group Therapy" target t-shirt that may make its public appearance sometime soon. :D Generally, the only gun theme item I wear is a "MossyOak" hat.

G_Stines

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 2, 2010
    Central Indiana
    When I CC, most people can't tell. Mostly because I am not a large person in stature (5'10" and a 150lbs soaking wet), and I find that Small t-shirts are too small, and mediums are a little larger, so for comfort, I wear medium and most people can't even tell. I was designated driving for some friends when one of the guys turned 21, and I did have a gentleman come up to me and ask whether I had the Ruger LCP or the Taurus TCP in my back pocket. My answer was questioning him as to why he was looking at my butt. That's really the only time that someone has made mention of their acknowledgement to my carrying. Now that its warmer, the cargo shorts make that almost impossible to tell. As to the OP's questions

Do you think about that when you dress? Not at all. I carry after I dress, I don't dress to carry. If I can't make it work, I OC or pack the LCP if its a wedding or something where an OC might not be the most appropriate.

Do you care or not?
    Not in the least.

Have you ever spotted someone who made you think he/she was armed by the way he/she dressed? I assume everyone is armed. Period. In 2004, 79% of the adult population, not including IN commuters who are eligible, in the state of IN had a LTCH. Give another 10% to factor in felons, and others who carry illegally, and you have an almost 90% chance that anyone you walk by on the street or in the supermarket is carrying.

superjoe76

Master
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Mar 21, 2011
    Allen County
    what is cc???

Man! I don't know if you were joking or not, but I literally laughed out loud when I read that!!

Anyway, I wear a tucked in t-shirt, owb holster, and a baseball jersey (Braves btw) to conceal my partial open carry. <-- Huh? I dont even know what I just said.

lon

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 10, 2008
    Top, Dead Center
    The way I dress, I don't think anybody has noticed when I CC...but I have seen small children look, point and ask mommy why is the man wearing a single black leather glove with the index finger cut off.

jsx1043

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Apr 9, 2008
    Napghanistan
    I actually wear patchouli but I prefer nag champa! I was hoping the epic beard thing was more metal than hippy looking. Daaaaang it, I gotta adjust my wardrobe accordingly. :D

More tie-dye, Robb, more tie-dye! For the metal look, you have to get some more black t-shirts and leather wristbands. A piercing or two wouldn't hurt either...:D

amhenry

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 21, 2010
    Bloomington
    I wear jeans and wrangler work pants from the Wal Marts when I'm off from work. I wear a tie and sport coat for work, and I'm also not allowed to carry on the job, so I haven't sunk the money into a nice looking leather gunbelt. Whenever I carry my untucked shirt does a good job of covering up my Wilderness Instructor belt, G30 and spare mag.

Top Bottom