• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Joe Williams

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 26, 2008
    After the anti-Semitic Usurper currently occupying the White House went out of his way to humiliate and anger our only ally in the Middle East, how long till they decide they cannot trust us with their survival?

Our long held, and rather arrogant, belief is that Isreal needs us to stay alive. This, despite the fact that we've never helped them when attacked. Indeed, we have actually stopped and hindered them. During Desert Storm, we required them to permit the attacks on their women and children by Iraq without responding, a course of action our own nation would not have tolerated. Isreal has always beat back, with a great deal of emphasis, their enemies on their own. In the greatest extreme, they have and will use, a sizeable nuclear arsenal, one large enough to cause great damage in the mid-east, and destroy any hope of oil from the Arab nations for years to come. They currently need us for weapons, but there are other places to buy them from. China, for example, will sell to anyone with money, and would relish destroying our rapport with the only place we have any real influence in that region. Russia is broke, and will sell to absolutely anybody with dollars, and would like even more than China to displace us. Isreal doesn't need us to face down Iran, we need our influence to keep Isreal from doing so on their own, and starting a World War. Yet, Mr Soetoro seems intent on destroying that alliance. Why would a man who claims to be President, if he truly had America's best interests at heart, be so intent on destroying that alliance, and driving Isreal to look elsewhere for it's material needs? What control we have over Isreal stems from our equipment... why would anyone encourage them to look elsewhere for it?

Binyamin Netanyahu humiliated after Barack Obama 'dumped him for dinner' - Times Online

mettle

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Nov 15, 2008
    central southern IN
    Israel will mow down Iran, Iraq, Pakistan and Afghanistan in the future. Their Air Force will rain down more tonnage of explosives this world has ever seen...the place is called 'Megiddo' where the seen will take place. I am living a life that will steer me clear of being on this earth when that happens... the US will be mowed over then as well--- if it's even called the US by then...

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    Genesis 12:3 (New American Standard Bible)

3And (A)I will bless those who bless you,
    And the one who curses you I will curse
    (B)And in you all the families of the earth will be blessed."

mettle

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Nov 15, 2008
    central southern IN
    Genesis 12:3 (New American Standard Bible)

3And (A)I will bless those who bless you,
    And the one who curses you I will curse
    (B)And in you all the families of the earth will be blessed."

Yep, the Promise is still in activity and will be fulfilled. The Lord does not shirk on His promises, He'll reboot creation to make sure the Promise will be performed. I'm just glad us poor Gentiles are now able to be a part of the New Kindgom---thank God He became flesh and paid the way!

bigg cheese

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 17, 2009
    Crawfordsville
    :+1:
    Israel will mow down Iran, Iraq, Pakistan and Afghanistan in the future. Their Air Force will rain down more tonnage of explosives this world has ever seen...the place is called 'Megiddo' where the seen will take place. I am living a life that will steer me clear of being on this earth when that happens... the US will be mowed over then as well--- if it's even called the US by then...

dross

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 27, 2009
    Monument, CO
    After the anti-Semitic Usurper currently occupying the White House went out of his way to humiliate and anger our only ally in the Middle East, how long till they decide they cannot trust us with their survival?

Our long held, and rather arrogant, belief is that Isreal needs us to stay alive. This, despite the fact that we've never helped them when attacked. Indeed, we have actually stopped and hindered them. During Desert Storm, we required them to permit the attacks on their women and children by Iraq without responding, a course of action our own nation would not have tolerated. Isreal has always beat back, with a great deal of emphasis, their enemies on their own. In the greatest extreme, they have and will use, a sizeable nuclear arsenal, one large enough to cause great damage in the mid-east, and destroy any hope of oil from the Arab nations for years to come. They currently need us for weapons, but there are other places to buy them from. China, for example, will sell to anyone with money, and would relish destroying our rapport with the only place we have any real influence in that region. Russia is broke, and will sell to absolutely anybody with dollars, and would like even more than China to displace us. Isreal doesn't need us to face down Iran, we need our influence to keep Isreal from doing so on their own, and starting a World War. Yet, Mr Soetoro seems intent on destroying that alliance. Why would a man who claims to be President, if he truly had America's best interests at heart, be so intent on destroying that alliance, and driving Isreal to look elsewhere for it's material needs? What control we have over Isreal stems from our equipment... why would anyone encourage them to look elsewhere for it?

Binyamin Netanyahu humiliated after Barack Obama 'dumped him for dinner' - Times Online

Who are our two closest allies in the world? Britain and Israel. Which countries have been treated the worst by Obama? You know the answer.

There is a ruthless consistency to this man's actions. It's clear that he wants to radically change this country. I hesitate to say that he hates America - I think he loves the America he would like to make. I think he hates the America most of us love. If you view his actions from that perspective, everything falls into place. If you try to match his actions with his rhetoric, nothing makes sense.

The pattern is there, and it doesn't take a stretch to see it. Contortions are required when you try to see it the other way.

TopDog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Nov 23, 2008

Usurper is a very good description of the man that has said publicly that our constitution is flawed.

I wish this country had the strength of convictions that Israel has. We did once and hopefully can once again.

Agan_08

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 25, 2010
    Salem/Muncie
    People who don't understand the issue with Israel entertain me. Israel has continued to defy U.S. and U.N. requests to stop establishing illegal settlements in the occupied territories (West Bank, Golan). When VP Biden visited PM Netanyahu, Netanyahu did everything he could to be rude to Biden. The Israelis know that they can do whatever they want and neither the U.S. nor the U.N. will do anything about it. The only reason why America wanted to jump on the Israeli bandwagon in the first place was because we thought they had oil (they didn't). And now we feel guilty because we're the only country in the world that cares about Israel and we're their last major ally. And we know what will happen if we leave them.

Joe Williams

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 26, 2008
    What will happen if we leave them? Isreal will attack Iran, nuke anyone who tries to stop them, and we'll never see another drop of oil from the Mid-East. Isreal doesn't need us for their defense. We've never helped defend them. That land you are whining about? Isreal took it from nations who attacked her... if they wanted to keep it, they should quit trying to kill all the Jews.

The settlements aren't illegal. It's Isreal's land. Neither we, nor the UN, gets to dictate to Isreal what laws they may or may not implement within their territories. The Palestinians wanted land, they were given land, and kept killing Jews. Even when given their own land and nation, they turned their backs on peace, and no honest person can say otherwise. They, and anti-Semites who side with them, want the dirty Jews all dead. They've said so. It's no mystery. And Isreal will take the whole frigging world with them if they can if they are going to fall. As they should.

Isreal doesn't need us. They make their own arms, and what they get from us they can get elsewhere. WE need rapport with Isreal so we can exercise some control over them. Once that rapport is gone, so is the oil, and we're all trying to figure out where to tie up our horses again.

jblomenberg16

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    67   0   0
    Mar 13, 2008
    Southern Indiana
    WOW...Barry has some balls, eh?

Think that Israel is gonna take care of business as others have said.

Our only hope is that somehow the Muslim countries are angered that their brother Barry didn't prevent it. That might help get him the boot in a few years.

gunowner930

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 25, 2010
    well i don't think israel "turns to" china even though they've sold them our technology in the past because A. we give them billions in foreign aid and B. the Obama administration is one and done and there will be a new foreign policy with a new president in 2012

irishfan

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 30, 2009
    in your head
    I don't know about you guys but I am loving the new policy of supporting the french and turning down Israel. If there was ever a country of wild eyed warriors to have on your side it is the french.

ghunter

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 23, 2009
    nap-town
    I don't know about you guys but I am loving the new policy of supporting the french and turning down Israel. If there was ever a country of wild eyed warriors to have on your side it is the french.

Yeah, I'm a bit confused about that one myself.

Agan_08

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 25, 2010
    Salem/Muncie
    Actually the occupied territories don't belong to Israel. And this whole conflict has less to do with religion than it does ethnicity. And I don't know if you're aware of this, but the Israelis are committing apartheid. Look what happened at Deir Yassin. They rounded up an entire Palestinian village, murdered them, and stuffed the bodies into a well before the U.N. could get there. I'm not saying the Arab countries aren't at fault, I'm just saying Israel is as much to blame as anyone for the conflict.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    Yeah, I'm a bit confused about that one myself.

Ah, how soon we forget. It's the John Kerry thing. The French are the only truly civilized country in the world. Everyone that aspires to greatness knows French, visits France, etc. So for a Renaissance man, nothing could be a greater affirmation of your sophistication than the approval of the French.

The Israelis... pffft... they are Jews after all and you know about those people.

Rating - 100%
    137   0   0
    Jan 28, 2009
    Actually the occupied territories don't belong to Israel. And this whole conflict has less to do with religion than it does ethnicity. And I don't know if you're aware of this, but the Israelis are committing apartheid. Look what happened at Deir Yassin. They rounded up an entire Palestinian village, murdered them, and stuffed the bodies into a well before the U.N. could get there. I'm not saying the Arab countries aren't at fault, I'm just saying Israel is as much to blame as anyone for the conflict.
    Whatever dude :rolleyes:

Greenmonsta79

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 16, 2010
    Clay County, IN
    Expat you are right on the money, any nation that stands with Israel will be blessed and we are shoving them away as fast as we can! I am a firm supporter of Israel and the will NOT tolerate aggression, I hope they bomb the living dog crap out of Iran, Korea. It really is too bad Obama has shown that kind of dis-respect to Israel!:xmad:

smoking357

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 14, 2008
    Mindin' My Own Business
    http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/world/us_and_americas/article7076431.ece

Why do we need allies in the Middle East? Let us mind our own business and not meddle in land disputes abroad - this is the conservative course. Why does Israel need a big brother to protect them, 60 years after their founding? What's in it for China, anyway? China would much rather ally with a country with some natural resources and with whom friendship does not make it a running terrorist target. Further, China has no Christian fundamentalist population for whom Palestine holds a fascination.

From the 1st Century until the 1920's, Jews were either nonexistent or a miniscule minority in Palestine. Jewish return to Palestine, beginning slowly in the 1890's, picking up momentum after WWII, has made that region a powder keg, and it's not in America's interest to be picking sides in what everyone over there, outside of one country, sees as a land grab. How would you like it if I moved you out of your house, bulldozed it, then built my own house and called myself a "settler?" Why, you might just up and start the WLO, the Williams Liberation Organization, and who could blame you?

The populations there have very long memories. We are creating vendettas that our grandchildren may be forced to repay. The neocons' adoration for Israel is unpatriotic and dangerous for America. Let us mind our own business, stop foreign aid, and stop having Hezbollah look up to see themselves running for cover from American-built F-16s.

You need to read some Pat Buchanan and Ron Paul to get your mind right on this subject.

Rating - 100%
    137   0   0
    Jan 28, 2009
    Why do we need allies in the Middle East? Let us mind our own business and not meddle in land disputes abroad - this is the conservative course. Why does Israel need a big brother to protect them, 60 years after their founding? What's in it for China, anyway? China would much rather ally with a country with some natural resources and with whom friendship does not make it a running terrorist target. Further, China has no Christian fundamentalist population for whom Palestine holds a fascination.

From the 1st Century until the 1920's, Jews were either nonexistent or a miniscule minority in Palestine. Jewish return to Palestine, beginning slowly in the 1890's, picking up momentum after WWII, has made that region a powder keg, and it's not in America's interest to be picking sides in what everyone over there, outside of one country, sees as a land grab. How would you like it if I moved you out of your house, bulldozed it, then built my own house and called myself a "settler?" Why, you might just up and start the WLO, the Williams Liberation Organization, and who could blame you?

The populations there have very long memories. We are creating vendettas that our grandchildren may be forced to repay. The neocons' adoration for Israel is unpatriotic and dangerous for America. Let us mind our own business, stop foreign aid, and stop having Hezbollah look up to see themselves running for cover from American-built F-16s.

You need to read some Pat Buchanan and Ron Paul to get your mind right on this subject.
    Isn't that what we did here?

Top Bottom