• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Joe Williams

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 26, 2008
    Im glad we are doing Israel, the way we are. If it was a muslim country doing the same thing. We would be all over their asses. And so would just about everyone on this site. Furthermore, can the christians on this site explain to me how fighting a holy war, as a jew or christian is any different, than a jihad? Its all the same killing in the name of god, which kinda goes against the teachings of all three of those religions. It also makes no sense to kill people over something you have absolutly no proof of, thats what makes it faith. If it was something thats was proven beyond a shadow of a doubt we would call it a fact. Enough of the ranting. The point is right is right, wrong is wrong. Unless of course you are a jew or a christian then you can do what you want as long as you are doing it to muslims.

So, you support the Palestinians continuing attempt to kill all the Jews?

Son of Liberty

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 7, 2009
    I'll say that I dont blame them, the jewish state, is unchecked, it does what it wants when it wants with. And as proven by the PM's latest visit, it answers to no one. If our people were constantly controlled and killed at will, we would attempt to kill in return. So I guess Im saying if it's good for the goose its good for the gander. Jews are killing them (with international support) so its no suprise for them to kill jews. Like I was saying eairler right is right and wrong is wrong. The world would work a lot simpler if everyone used that as a guiding principle, instead of its wrong for these other people to do it, but not me.

Joe Williams

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 26, 2008
    I'll say that I dont blame them, the jewish state, is unchecked, it does what it wants when it wants with. And as proven by the PM's latest visit, it answers to no one. If our people were constantly controlled and killed at will, we would attempt to kill in return. So I guess Im saying if it's good for the goose its good for the gander. Jews are killing them (with international support) so its no suprise for them to kill jews. Like I was saying eairler right is right and wrong is wrong. The world would work a lot simpler if everyone used that as a guiding principle, instead of its wrong for these other people to do it, but not me.

The Jews are killing them, because despite repeated attempts to give the Palestinians what they want, they keep killing Jews.

Your first sentence says all that is necessary. You don't blame them for trying to commit genocide.

Right is right, wrong is wrong. The concentration camps were wrong. The Palestinians and their stated goal of genocide is wrong. And so are you.

smoking357

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 14, 2008
    Mindin' My Own Business
    The Jews are killing them, because despite repeated attempts to give the Palestinians what they want, they keep killing Jews.

Your first sentence says all that is necessary. You don't blame them for trying to commit genocide.

Right is right, wrong is wrong. The concentration camps were wrong. The Palestinians and their stated goal of genocide is wrong. And so are you.

Was Rachel Corrie wrong?

Was the crew of the USS LIberty wrong?

Was Cynthia McKinney wrong for delivering humanitarian aid?

You're on the wrong side, Joe. It's time for you to put this country first.

SemperFiUSMC

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 23, 2009
    This whole thing goes back 4,000 years because one dead guy stole another dead guy's goat. The feud goes back 2,000 years before the birth of Christianity, and 2,700 years before the birth of Islam. Back then, all there were were Jews and slaves. The slaves want their goat back. The Jews won't give it to them. Stay strong, Israel.

Isn't this kind of what's happening in the US today?

smoking357

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 14, 2008
    Mindin' My Own Business
    how bout this country put God first ? just maybe this country might be able to come out of this bottomless pit thats its falling in .

Sure. Which one?

Greeks

14365_175369271820_80835041820_3427219_6132424_n.jpg

Norse

NorseGods.png

Muslims

allah.jpg

Jews (but the Catholics got the best photo)

sistine%20chapel.jpg

Christians (though looking pretty French for a Middle Easterner)

jesus.jpg

Zoroasters

zoroaster.jpg

Hindu

Trimurti.jpg

Buddhist

buddha_sarnath-3.jpg

Jainism

06_SYM_Jain.jpg

Sikhs

SIKHISM.gif

These guys are pretty cool

how.jpg

So, which above offerings do you want us to follow, and why?, and at what point in America's history has there not been millions of Americans praying to some god daily?

By the way, all those guys noted above have argued for centuries that the world would be a better place if people just devotedly followed their religion.

Rating - 100%
    137   0   0
    Jan 28, 2009
    Sure. Which one?

Greeks

14365_175369271820_80835041820_3427219_6132424_n.jpg

Norse

NorseGods.png

Muslims

allah.jpg

Jews (but the Catholics got the best photo)

sistine%20chapel.jpg

Christians (though looking pretty French for a Middle Easterner)

jesus.jpg

Zoroasters

zoroaster.jpg

Hindu

Trimurti.jpg

Buddhist

buddha_sarnath-3.jpg

Jainism

06_SYM_Jain.jpg

Sikhs

SIKHISM.gif

These guys are pretty cool

how.jpg

So, which above offerings do you want us to follow, and why?, and at what point in America's history has there not been millions of Americans praying to some god daily?

By the way, all those guys noted above have argued for centuries that the world would be a better place if people just devotedly followed their religion.
    If you have to ask,you wouldn't understand.In this country we have to freedom to worship any God we choose, of course you wouldn't understand that concept at all,Keep on smoking dude.

smoking357

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 14, 2008
    Mindin' My Own Business
    If you have to ask,you wouldn't understand.In this country we have to freedom to worship any God we choose, of course you wouldn't understand that concept at all,Keep on smoking dude.

So any God is good as any other? This country "needs to return" to any God ever dreamt up? The guy said that we "need to return" to God, and you're saying this country "needs to return" to Allah?

Hahahahahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What you can't explain, you can't understand.

Rating - 100%
    137   0   0
    Jan 28, 2009
    So any God is good as any other? This country "needs to return" to any God ever dreamt up? The guy said that we "need to return" to God, and you're saying this country "needs to return" to Allah?

Hahahahahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What you can't explain, you can't understand.
    You are an IDIOT an can't read.Nowhere in my post did I mention Allah.You need to quit trying to have a battle of wit because you came here unarmed.:boxing:

Son of Liberty

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 7, 2009
    Joe Im not wrong buddy, I just call it like it is. Jews get to do what they want to another set of people, with no reprecuations. And why do they get to do that, because of the US, and it's orginal support of the Jewish state. Also because the other people they are killing are muslims, and the west looks the other way. You seem to be in agreement with this thought process. Like I said as long as you are a Jew or a christian our country (for the most part) will let you do what you want to muslims

SemperFiUSMC

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 23, 2009
    <FeedingTheTrolls>

You're quite right. Jews have been the chosen people for thousands of years because the US has had their back. I mean, if Lincoln's first name wasn't Abraham, God would have never parted the seas allowing the Israelites to escape from Egypt. I am especially glad the rest of the West loves Jews, otherwise six million of them would have been killed during WWII by Hitler, Stalin, and a host of other bad actors. The leader of the Catholic Church, Pope Pius might have even given the Axis of Evil a pass to exterminate the Jewish population in Europe.

The Seals that were courtmartialed (and acquitted) for slapping a Muslim must have been Christian. The Marine that was tried (and found innocent) for murdering an Iraqi by the DOJ AFTER he left the Marine Corps must have been a Christian. The Marines that were courtmartialed (and acquitted) for killing "innocent" Muslims in Haifa must have been Christians. By your logic it must be the sworn duty of all Christians to kill Muslims and Jews. It must even be written in our Bible, like it is in the Koran, right?

I read about more assaults on Christians and Christian traditions in this country than attacks on Muslims or Muslim traditions.

</FeedingTheTrolls>

Joe Im not wrong buddy, I just call it like it is. Jews get to do what they want to another set of people, with no reprecuations. And why do they get to do that, because of the US, and it's orginal support of the Jewish state. Also because the other people they are killing are muslims, and the west looks the other way. You seem to be in agreement with this thought process. Like I said as long as you are a Jew or a christian our country (for the most part) will let you do what you want to muslims

Son of Liberty

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 7, 2009
    So they were chosen by God, to do what exactly? Kill people? It seems everyone is missing the point and getting caught up on their own theological ideas. Here is a fact: It is wrong to kill people in the name of God. Period. And the jews are doing that right now, as are some extremist muslims. The jews claim to the land comes from their religious beliefs, so when they kill based off of that they are killing in the name of their religion. Which is just as wrong as killing in the name of Allah. Damn. By the logic of most of the comments on here it's cool for the israels to kill palastines, cause its in the bible that they are the chosen people of god, which is not a fact. Because religion is a faith, not a fact.

smoking357

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 14, 2008
    Mindin' My Own Business
    So they were chosen by God, to do what exactly? Kill people? It seems everyone is missing the point and getting caught up on their own theological ideas. Here is a fact: It is wrong to kill people in the name of God. Period. And the jews are doing that right now, as are some extremist muslims. The jews claim to the land comes from their religious beliefs, so when they kill based off of that they are killing in the name of their religion. Which is just as wrong as killing in the name of Allah. Damn. By the logic of most of the comments on here it's cool for the israels to kill palastines, cause its in the bible that they are the chosen people of god, which is not a fact. Because religion is a faith, not a fact.

Let's see what the judges say:

huge.24.124304.JPG

There is no rational basis for making a political decision based on a mythological text.

Good work on this subject, Son O' Liberty.

Top Bottom