• USMC_0311

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 30, 2008
    Anderson
    According to INGO I am a Sharpshooter.

Man I have seen you shoot. My guess you were hard pressed to qualify marksman. Do you have a tolite bowl medal?:D

Like I said your new name should be Shotgun, because that was a nice pattern you had with your Glock.

jtmarine1911

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 15, 2009
    Lexington, IN
    I'm really disappointed with what I've read so far. Most internet shooters show photos of impressive groups and are the best marksmen in the world. It's pretty much like internet dating. The folks in cyberspace are the best looking and have the best personalities.:D

On that note I'll tell you that I'm Gunny Hathcock reincarnated!:D

Like I said, I see myself as a so-so shooter. I have had some Real Good Luck with some of my rifle groups too. Check out my albums to see some of runs of Luck!;)

:ar15::ar15::ar15: SPRAY AND PRAY BABY! SPRAY AND PRAY!!

DBH

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Nov 24, 2008
    Carmel
    I have never shot group entirely well. When I was serving uncle sugar, I did score Expert 3 times with the rifle. I need to dedicate more time for training and planning shooting more.

jtmarine1911

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 15, 2009
    Lexington, IN
    Way to go! First one to criticize how another guy practices being a better shot and can accurately judge his progress.

Sorry we aren't all couch commando tactical soldiers with our gay XCR painted green to match our Glock and ready to fight in any and all positions known to man... :rolleyes:

What's your favorite position to be in with your shooting buddies by the way?

:lmfao::lmfao::lol2::lmfao::joke:

hc4sar

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 21, 2009
    cent IN.
    Mike that wouldn't be camp perry in your avatar would it?
    i do have a witnessed 524yd kill on a pdog with my 24" heavy bbl AR 223.

BE Mike

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jul 23, 2008
    New Albany
    Mike that wouldn't be camp perry in your avatar would it?
    i do have a witnessed 524yd kill on a pdog with my 24" heavy bbl AR 223.

Yes it would. I survived the huts on a few occasions! Good shooting on that prairie dog! One of my shooting buddies just got back from Wyoming. He said he shot over 500 rounds. We asked him if he killed any prairie dogs.:D Of course he said he killed two with one shot this trip. In reality he is a very good rifle shot and pistol shot.

42769vette

Grandmaster
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Oct 6, 2008
    south of richmond in
    i didn't usto be much of a paper shooter until i started reloading and seriously concintrating on proper trigger control and wind direction and temp and everything else that comes in to play. now i shoot alot of paper and love it. i really enjoy shooting and saying well that was a 2 inch group now what can i change to get a 1 inch group.

i still go out and walk to farm and just shoot limbs or whatever target i can find but you just get a sence of satisfaction out of shooting paper time after time and seeing improvement. or at least i do.

USMC_0311

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 30, 2008
    Anderson
    USMC KD range 4 award rifle expert.
    5 award pistol expert (hoping to have time for 6th award in a couple weeks).

Nice Shooting, don't need no picks for that.
    I might have a few of those award bars, I need to dig up some old pictures anway.:D

Semper Fi

ruger7722

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Dec 1, 2008
    indy
    the wicked master of the trigger,the be all to end all of the target world.the bomb of the bullet and the lord of the lead.i am too modest that will be my downfall

Farmritch

Expert
    Rating - 83.3%
    5   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    OC
    Yes it would. I survived the huts on a few occasions! Good shooting on that prairie dog! One of my shooting buddies just got back from Wyoming. He said he shot over 500 rounds. We asked him if he killed any prairie dogs.:D Of course he said he killed two with one shot this trip. In reality he is a very good rifle shot and pistol shot.

I've also on more than one occasion got 2 prarie dogs with one shot and once I got 3
    I have a witness also

Farmritch

USMC_0311

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 30, 2008
    Anderson
    USMC KD range 2 award rifle expert here.. my battalion didn't go to the range much because we were always deployed.

I was my company high shooter pre-qual day at boot camp. :D

I wish I had more trigger time on the range though... must have been nice to have been able to competitively shoot in the Corps... I definitely envy you there.. I wanted to do that.

And yes I know.. I'm not the most dead on with a handgun, but for being rusty.. I thought I shot well.

:draw:

You know I was kidding ya, right. :D

Top Bottom