• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jclark

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 24, 2009
    Just kick him square in the boys.....and tell him he's a friggin' idiot.

42769vette

Grandmaster
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Oct 6, 2008
    south of richmond in
    one of my best friends is a democrate so i think im qualified to answer this question. im probably considered a expert.

the easiest way is to just say "your a idiot"

level.eleven

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 12, 2009
    in reality, you just need to be strait up and tell him he goofed. dont call him an idiot. because if he doesnt understand how tritium works then he's realy not an idiot he's just not educated in it. so thats where you come in as a good friend and teach, and then help him sell his new sights so he doesnt lose his ass in 15 years, lol. thats one reason i surround myself with strait up people. if im being an idiot or wrong they will tell me. thats a good quality in people and HARD to find these days. everyone is too eager to please and be nice and fake. it makes me sick

EPIC. WIN.

He's not an idiot, he is thinking and planning at the minimum, more than most. He just didn't research or understand the product enough.

Armed Eastsider

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 13, 2010
    I have a buddy who is about 110 lbs soaking wet but spends all kinds of money on muscle building supplements. He bought this box of 10 packets of some kind of powder for $70 and when I read the ingredients I swear it was basically sugar water.

IndySSD

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jun 14, 2010
    Wherever I can CC le
    in reality, you just need to be strait up and tell him he goofed. dont call him an idiot. because if he doesnt understand how tritium works then he's realy not an idiot he's just not educated in it. so thats where you come in as a good friend and teach, and then help him sell his new sights so he doesnt lose his ass in 15 years, lol. thats one reason i surround myself with strait up people. if im being an idiot or wrong they will tell me. thats a good quality in people and HARD to find these days. everyone is too eager to please and be nice and fake. it makes me sick

Woohoo... finally spread enough rep around to hit you again....

So true about finding good people to be around.... speaking of..... Looks like it's going to be October before I get around to doing any hunting or even shooting for that matter Ranger.....still working on Dad's house...:wallbash:

jbombelli

ITG Certified
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 17, 2008
    Brownsburg, IN
    I would just tell him about the half life of tritium, and explain they're all going to go dim at about the same time, and offer to buy a set from him so he won't be out quite as much.

I try to not be too harsh to my friends, since they already pay a big enough price just for having me around.

ATOMonkey

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Plainfield
    "Walter, I love you, but sooner or later, you're going to have to face the fact you're a ******* moron." -The Dude

Walter - "Am I wrong?"

Dude - "Walter"

Walter - "Am I wrong, AM I WRONG?"

Dude - "No Walter, you're not wrong, you're just an *******."

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    "Hey buddy, did you know that turkeys are so stupid they can drown in the rain... I hope you don't go out in any rain yourself because you are just about as dumb."

steepo17

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 5, 2010
    NE Indpls
    You should egg him on and see how many more you can get him to buy. Tell him many of the Marines you know stock at least 6 in reserve.

Tactical Dave

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Feb 21, 2010
    Plainfield
    Explain theat they will all wear out at the same time, simple mistake then tell him he can sell them and use the cash to buy something esle....... if he wants to keep them then who cars its his money.

He might even sell them to you cheap then you can flip them on here........

Top Bottom