• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DanO

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Apr 27, 2009
    NW IN
    E5 Ranger is right on the money,and I don't say that often 8^). "True friends stab you in the face", but for your own good. Whether telling them not to marry that harpie, or buy chinese multitools, not saying anything is a bollicks fail.

Some of my friends, I would just come out and say "You're a friggin' idiot!" and to others I would say "You may not have thought that through all the way..." You decide what will work best for each person or situation. The goal is to set them straight. Eventually, he should learn to deal with "friggin' idiot".

E5RANGER375

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Feb 22, 2010
    BOATS n' HO's, Indy East
    E5 Ranger is right on the money,and I don't say that often 8^). "True friends stab you in the face", but for your own good. Whether telling them not to marry that harpie, or buy chinese multitools, not saying anything is a bollicks fail.

Some of my friends, I would just come out and say "You're a friggin' idiot!" and to others I would say "You may not have thought that through all the way..." You decide what will work best for each person or situation. The goal is to set them straight. Eventually, he should learn to deal with "friggin' idiot".

MORE AND MORE ARE COMING TO THE DARK SIDE :evilangel:

I would for sure get a good laugh in at his expense dont get me wrong, lol. you know your good friends when you can tell each other "that was a dumb move" :):

AccuRat

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 21, 2010
    Just north of nowhere...
    We're all a little tetched in the head, some of just more than others....

mmsbgy.jpg

SemperFiUSMC

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 23, 2009
    You guys are being way too harsh. He's probably planning on buying 4 more Berettas so he could use 4 times as many Marine Corps magazines when we're invaded.

Top Bottom