• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Steve.43

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 16, 2009
    Wabash, IN
    I have been a member of INGO for several years, but have posted only 19 times. I saw a handgun in the INGO classifieds and have tried to respond, PM, email, and every time I'm disallowed..told I don't have enough posts. Is there any way I can contact this man to let him know I'd like to buy his gun?

Steve

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    Unfortunately there are only two ways. Get your 50 quality posts or become a site supporter. You might want to check out the FAQs. They will explain how it works. Hopefully, one way or the other, the gun will still be there when you are eligible.

billybob44

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    392   0   0
    Sep 22, 2010
    In the Man Cave
    Site supporter..

I have been a member of INGO for several years, but have posted only 19 times. I saw a handgun in the INGO classifieds and have tried to respond, PM, email, and every time I'm disallowed..told I don't have enough posts. Is there any way I can contact this man to let him know I'd like to buy his gun?

Steve

Man--You NEED to talk more...When you see my posts, you will see that they do not have to be that "QUALITY" of posts..HA HA..

Read FAQ's and become a site supporter?

My Son got in 39 post before he found out he could just pay the $ and go right on to bigger+better things (Site Supporter)..HA HA...Bill.

nakinate

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    May 1, 2013
    Noblesville
    I refuse to pile on anyone going for 50 posts if they've been here for 5 years. He clearly didn't join INGO just for the classifieds.

MDave

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Oct 1, 2009
    Hey Steve!

It took me a while to get my posts up to 50 too. A couple things, you will always find new and interesting stuff in the classifieds and you can always get your post count up by just engaging and talking to folks in one of these threads. You might be able to make your quota just responding to folks in this thread.

MDave

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Oct 1, 2009
    To those who posted courteous replies to my question, thank you. I will look elsewhere for my gun.

Steve

I really hope you hang around and get to know the folks here. There are a bunch of good people. Some are a little brusque but heck you get used to it.

Rookie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Sep 22, 2008
    Kokomo
    I refuse to pile on anyone going for 50 posts if they've been here for 5 years. He clearly didn't join INGO just for the classifieds.

I think the mods should add another "if" to the classified rule. 50 posts, site supporter, or one year as a member.

wesnellans

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    78   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Marshall County
    I'm seeing this as a trend I find a bit discouraging. We've all been newbies at one point or another, but so many times here on INGO that's seemingly considered unforgivable - ie, a question gets asked, and the next thing you know there's a dozen people who've piled on the poor newb. Sometimes the question's legit, sometimes it's just someone on the run to 50, but sheesh, let's not just assume the latter from the get go!

Top Bottom