Hopefully Carry at Purdue in the Future?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Jeremiah

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Aug 26, 2008
    Avilla, IN
    They didn't listen to those who took the time to come and voice an opinion. I passed up an opportunity to have spend time with a representitave of a contractor who cOmpleted 10 billion dollars worth of construction projects. That vote on the Christmas music, for real...

Jeremiah

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Aug 26, 2008
    Avilla, IN
    I will be sending this to the exponent.

Dear psg.

Especially the 15 of you who have decided to not support Resolution 11-4.
    If you life is not important enough that you are willing to protect it, why is it important enough to effect my life?

jeremy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 18, 2008
    Fiddler's Green
    I will be sending this to the exponent.

Dear psg.

Especially the 15 of you who have decided to not support Resolution 11-4.
    If you life is not important enough that you are willing to protect it, why is it important enough to effect my life?
    I would not send that....
    Just saying...

jeremy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 18, 2008
    Fiddler's Green
    I won't, but right now that's all I can think about. They ate too afraid to take steps to protect their lives, and somehow that effects my life.
    Welcome to being an Adult...

Even though you are old enough to do about anything you want, there is always some Douche telling you how to do something... :dunno:

kludge

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 13, 2008
    Honestly, even if it would have passed, the school would have said, "Haha. No."

You're going to have to do what the students in Utah did. File a lawsuit against the university.

kludge

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 13, 2008
    You're going to have to do what the students in Utah did. File a lawsuit against the university.

The other reason I say this is that the original "parking lot" bill got an amendment exempting universities.

IOW, if the state won't protect the constitutional rights of its own tax-paid employees from the insitutionalzed infringements of a civil right, what are the chances the legislature will pass law that exempts tax-paid public institutions from institutionalizing the infringement of civil rights of students?

A law suit is your only recourse now. IMO. Unfortunately I don't have standing.

My opinion, find a squeaky clean freshman with a LTCH who plans to continue on through graduate school, until (s)he gets his/her PhD to file the suit, 'cuz that's how long it's going to take.

And chances are that his/her application for graduate school will be denied, and (s)he will lose standing before the state supreme court rules on it.

Top Bottom