Not open for further replies.

IndyBeerman

Was a real life Beerman.....
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 2, 2008
    Plainfield
    NOT trying to peeve off anyone.

Well I guess you officially peeved me off since you neg repped me for my comment.

samot's comment on his neg rep to me:

if the icons are uncalled for then they should be removed from the forum .not just my sig line they are in my sig to prove a point, & i seem to be proving it !!!!!!

samot

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 9, 2009
    Your mamas house
    I didn't say a thing about the icons. You brought those up. Feeling guilty?
    NO, guilt is not in my nature

I just wondered if the public airing of your infraction, and gloating over it being finished was necessary.
    no gloating just joy !! I didnt know my infraction would expire, so im glad im not on the naughty list

Sir, you dont have to spell out "shrug" the forum provides an icon for that :dunno::dunno::dunno: COOL HUH !!!!

samot

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 9, 2009
    Your mamas house
    :draw:
    Well I guess you officially peeved me off since you neg repped me for my comment.

samot's comment on his neg rep to me:
    Sorry dude,
    my apologize for the neg rep i thought you was hackin on me.

My intentions were to let people know that infractions went away with time, im new to the world of infractions. Live & learn
    Have a good evening all & dont forget, use the forum provided icons instead of substituting symbols to make curse words. it makes for a less strssfull life :)
    :p :ingo: :welcome:

Pami

INGO Mom
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 13, 2008
    Next to Lars
    This thread is going nowhere fast.

1) Welcome to the world of expiring infractions. This has actually been discussed before:
    https://www.indianagunowners.com/forums/forum_support_suggestions/82676-non_expiring_infraction.html
    https://www.indianagunowners.com/fo...ons/79693-red_cookie_infraction_thingies.html

2) In particular, pay attention to the last two posts in that 2nd thread.

shooter521 said:
    Even if you let the filter work or you self-censor, that does not give you carte blanche to cuss like a sailor (or a Ranger, as the case may be) in every post you make.

Thanks for your understanding and your willingness to help keep INGO the family friendly place Fenway wants it to be.
    Fenway said:
    Please keep the language under control. Please use a bit of caution when you come up with your signature or avatar.

In other words, don't be a jerk. Don't keep drawing lines in the sand to see how many times you can cross it before you get banned "for no reason." We try really hard to keep this site family friendly and fun for everyone. Every now and then, it'd be nice if all the members helped us out with that, too.

3) Also, as a future note, we tend to frown heavily on people publicly posting PMs and "airing your dirty laundry." Quoting your infractions and/or your rep point messages (negative or positive) qualifies as the same thing. Consider this my frown.

Thanks.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    RedMurph
    Top Bottom