• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • MrSmitty

Master of useless information
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jan 4, 2010
    Jeffersonville
    I like Denny but he should have stepped up and went into the challenge, not kelly, especially when he shot the SAA and missed, and then missed with the M&P

Delmar

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 2, 2009
    Goshen IN
    Denny fails again and somehow survives, I don't get it.

The previews for the next few challenges look good.
    What I don't get, is they keep saying we can't eliminate Denny because he has more "all around skills" . Nobody on that team has demonstrated more "all around skills"than Kelly. He was the best on the team with the long bow. He scored more points for his team in trick shooting than anyone else. What does he have to do to earn the respect of that team.:dunno:

Delmar

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 2, 2009
    Goshen IN
    Started to watch it, but the reality show TV format caused me to change the channel quick, forget the hype and BS, I want to see holes in targets and actual discussion on weapons drills and technique. Won't watch no more of it in this format.
    I actually don't mind the reality show format, but there is only one reason I don't mind it. They can't vote you off. They can only vote to make you prove you deserve to be there! That works for me!

Delmar

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 2, 2009
    Goshen IN
    In Kelly's defense, I thought the joke was tasteless but funny. In fact, you can see me laughing when he re-tells it to us afterwards...
    Not only that, but when he told you guys about it, he said he was wrong to make that joke! How many of us haven't said things we wish we could take back?

king_jew2000

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 26, 2010
    I saw an episode from last season and was very impressed? So someone from fishers would be interesting to see how he does

have to have good smile and chomper to be on tv!!!!!!!!

Chompers!!!! Sorry

Last edited by a moderator:

Delmar

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 2, 2009
    Goshen IN
    Adam is a tool. I hope he goes so I don't have to watch him on this show anymore. And, he says Rat Fink like he is trying to sound like a wiseguy. What a tool.
    I couldn't find anything, but I wonder Adam Benson is a member of any firearms forums? It would be cool if we found out and signed up over there :D

JBob77

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 7, 2009
    Scott County
    Its almost show time again. Now we get to see if the "team mentality" stays for the blue guys, or if it gets more cutthroat after the merge.

U.S. Patriot

Grandmaster
    Rating - 87.5%
    7   1   0
    Jan 30, 2009
    Columbus
    I was so happy to see Brad go bye bye. The red team was one sided as hell. No wonder they have failed as a team. Denny did &&&& it the last two shows. Brad was a cocky &&&, and both him and Denny scored 0 in the last team challenge. Yet Kelly always came through, in one way or another. That's why I would never want to be part of a show like that. To much backstabbing and favoritism. Elimination should be determined by performance period!

gage

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 30, 2008
    underground
    I say we invent INGO's "TopShot". We wouldn't have to worry about the drama TV producers drum up. Many of the challenges could be replicated easily and performed in a day.

swelch76

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 31, 2009
    I say we invent INGO's "TopShot". We wouldn't have to worry about the drama TV producers drum up. Many of the challenges could be replicated easily and performed in a day.

Good point only watch the show when they shoot or any other challenge cant stand the reality tv angle!!!!

Top Bottom