• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • OEF5

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 15, 2010
    Mooresville
    Adam gets a handicap since he's the biggest girl there.

I hate to disagree with you Ranger and you might have to get NEG rep on this statement!

He's the the biggest Douche Field, that's way worse than being biggest girl. You have to stay with the theme of the thread man!

spartan933

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 21, 2008
    Porter County
    I'm watching this right now and I am dumbfounded that Denny is not up against Brad in the elimination challenge. I don't buy the "well-rounded" excuse they have for him. The guy is an alleged SASS/Exhibition shooter and has boasted himself as the anchor for the team in the last two challenges. Yet, he does horrible. That guy needs to get gone. I actually feel bad for the Kelly kid.

JBob77

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 7, 2009
    Scott County
    No more team challenges. I believe starting next week. Probably two people each week going home. With nine left and 4 episodes, it all adds up!

MattCFII

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    60   0   0
    Jul 12, 2008
    Danville
    Agreed, Denny should have been in that one. Glad to see Kelly pull through again! They keep on trying to get rid of him for not being well rounded enough, even though he almost saved their butts this episode. When I saw it was going to be hand launched clays which is about as far from 3 position rifle you can get skills-wise, I was sure he was done. But he keeps getting pulling it out because he calms down and makes the shot and then he ends up being the most well rounded because of that!

Note guys, you can put your money were your mouth is, they are casting for season 2 right now. I know I couldn't do it.

Farmerjon

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 14, 2010
    NorthWest Indiana
    I probably couldn't do it, definitely wouldn't do it. To old for that kind of crap and not sleeping at home in my bed with my wife of 27 years. Denny needs to turn in his cowboy hat. Almost makes me want to quit wearing mine! He didn't hit any shots this week, one last week? and he shoots for Kelly???? WHAT??? Hope Kelly has the opportunity to put him out and send him home. Sure wish this was on Saturday nights so I could go out and shoot on Sunday the shots I saw though!

Splix

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 9, 2010
    Fishers, IN
    I love how Kelly is "The Eliminator". He sends everyone home who goes up against him in elimination rounds. He is my favorite of everyone in the show. I'm glad Brad is gone though, he annoyed me.

Jack Ryan

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 2, 2008
    I like that they were useing targets easy to replicate and available every where, they also were better about telling exactly what the challenge was, 25 feet, 30 paces, that sort of thing.

That tossing pop cans is deffinately difficult and throwing them straight up makes a huge difference in how easy it is. I can testify that those were all tuff as I've tried them before, of course now I'll have to try them again.:D

Last edited:

jimbo-indy

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    N.W. Indy
    I like the shooting action but the back-stabbing has to go. Kelly has done better than any of the "big mouth" know it alls. Denny is "all hat and no cattle" . He's the only one on the show that could probably be bested by almost any avid shooter in INGO. He's just pure BS!. Hope Kelly wins just to rub their collective noses in it.

HICKMAN

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Jan 10, 2009
    Lawrence Co.
    I think the Red team wanted to keep Denny because he's TERRIBLE!

How do you FAIL not just one week, but again the NEXT week at your supposed specialty and not get sent to the elimination?

hip shot

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 21, 2010
    FINALLY the shotgun comes out,,YES.... As an avid clay target shotgunner, (it is prettty lonely on here),,, I have done some one hand target throwing and shooting and it is very difficult.

It is remarkably difficult to thow them so you can hit them. If you note Tom Knapp throws them completely diffrently by taking them into the palm of his hand in a stack, but I think he throws 10 at a time when he is going all out.

Scott Robertson who was the coach has a very distinguished reputation in the sport. He was one of the guys who became very good early in the evolution of Sporting Clays in the US. Was known to shoot a Berretta automatic a lot. Maybe that is why he was picked for that spot.

you might rember he had a show on the outdoor channel. It was filmed shooting skeet in Atlanta on the field built for the Olympics.

I totally agree with you guys on Kelly,,,, go rifle guy.....:):):rockwoot::popcorn:

Splix

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 9, 2010
    Fishers, IN
    FINALLY the shotgun comes out,,YES.... As an avid clay target shotgunner, (it is prettty lonely on here),,, I have done some one hand target throwing and shooting and it is very difficult.

It is remarkably difficult to thow them so you can hit them. If you note Tom Knapp throws them completely diffrently by taking them into the palm of his hand in a stack, but I think he throws 10 at a time when he is going all out.

Scott Robertson who was the coach has a very distinguished reputation in the sport. He was one of the guys who became very good early in the evolution of Sporting Clays in the US. Was known to shoot a Berretta automatic a lot. Maybe that is why he was picked for that spot.

you might rember he had a show on the outdoor channel. It was filmed shooting skeet in Atlanta on the field built for the Olympics.

I totally agree with you guys on Kelly,,,, go rifle guy.....:):):rockwoot::popcorn:

I was thinking the same thing. Just before the elimination round, it was going through my head "I wonder when they are going to get into clays" They haven't mentioned that anyone has a specialty in sport/trap clays on the show.

hip shot

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 21, 2010
    "I was thinking the same thing. Just before the elimination round, it was going through my head "I wonder when they are going to get into clays" They haven't mentioned that anyone has a specialty in sport/trap clays on the show."

If you go to Calib's web sight and read all of there bio's there is not one single shotgun guy:dunno:

DemolitionMan

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 8, 2009
    Avon, IN
    I think the Red team wanted to keep Denny because he's TERRIBLE!

How do you FAIL not just one week, but again the NEXT week at your supposed specialty and not get sent to the elimination?

This. He seems like a nice guy but he also seems to be the weakest shooter left in the competition.

It really looks like he has problems with the pressure. During practice he easily hit the dot targets with the double action shot, but in the team competition he could not hit the nails. Last week it was the same thing -- he should have easily been hitting targets at the shooting gallery but barely shot any.

Last week he talked about the trigger being different, and I'm sure it is...but his teammates both times were telling him how to adjust and he didn't do it. For whatever reason he's just not hitting the target when it counts. I think it's time for him to go.

Well, after Adam. Can't wait to see that braying jackass go.

Last edited:

ADT knights

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Mar 28, 2009
    Hendricks County
    I like the shooting action but the back-stabbing has to go. Kelly has done better than any of the "big mouth" know it alls. Hope Kelly wins just to rub their collective noses in it.

AGREE! Seems like they only vote for him because he's young. Thats crap because age doesn't always corespond with skill level.

Top Bottom