• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • miguel

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Oct 24, 2008
    16T
    ARGH!!! My whole family were watching that and are sick to our stomachs!

Hopefully Adam gets punted soon, he's a puke. I expect more character from a Marine, even if he's po'd at someone...

sj kahr k40

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 3, 2009
    Caleb, if you can answer, what happened after you lost, did you go home or did you hang out at some resort until the show was over?

Ahab

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 27, 2009
    Fishers, IN
    Thanks for all the support guys, it really means a lot to me. Looking back on what happened, I do have a regret - I deeply regret not telling Adam immediately that I thought his plan was shady and wanted no part of it whatsoever. That was a failure on my part.

As far as telling Blake and JJ, I don't have any regrets about that. You don't really see the relationships that formed on the show, but Adam, Iain, and Chris were all close and Blake and I were hanging out a lot. So when I found out someone was trying to bodybag my friends, I did what I would my friends to do for me - warn me.

As far as Adam's actions go, they pretty much speak for themself. Although (and I'd only say this here) I found it quite humorous that he's going on about "honor" and being a Marine and all that - when he's trying to buddyf*** his own team.

WormDirt

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 1, 2010
    New York =(
    Thanks for all the support guys, it really means a lot to me. Looking back on what happened, I do have a regret - I deeply regret not telling Adam immediately that I thought his plan was shady and wanted no part of it whatsoever. That was a failure on my part.

As far as telling Blake and JJ, I don't have any regrets about that. You don't really see the relationships that formed on the show, but Adam, Iain, and Chris were all close and Blake and I were hanging out a lot. So when I found out someone was trying to bodybag my friends, I did what I would my friends to do for me - warn me.

As far as Adam's actions go, they pretty much speak for themself. Although (and I'd only say this here) I found it quite humorous that he's going on about "honor" and being a Marine and all that - when he's trying to buddyf*** his own team.

I was on the edge of my seat hoping you would get that last shot off to snap that rope first and was in dis belief when adam won... he deserved to go home the way he was conducting himself in that last episode and i predict his ways are not going to change even though it seems his small team within the blue team has sort of began to see the light on how un sportsman like that hole deal was

but oh well man.. you were lucky to have the opportunity to be on the show and I bet you had a blast! and thats what really counts.... and just by the way you handled the loss... even though you didnt win the competition your still a winner in my book man :ingo:

E5RANGER375

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Feb 22, 2010
    BOATS n' HO's, Indy East

AMEN!!! especialy the last part!!! I think if i were on that show and Adam the nancy boy were there, he would wake up one morning RED, seriously! because i would poor red koolaide in his bed and when he woke up he would be red. because red is the team he helped out the most by opening his fat ugly dumb trap mouth! I dont know if I will continue to watch the show after Caleb is now gone, but if I do, it will purely be in the hopes that I get to see Adam trip on his own shoe laces and fall from the upper balcony in the house and kill himself. That would be some good entertainment!!! He was a Marine huh??? Well he's nothing like the Honorable Marines I've known and Know and am friends with!! Marines dont P*ss out, and back out of going head to head with the competition!! even if they seem better. And Marines dont conspire to kill their own team mates!! Especialy when at that point theres no need for it unless to feed your own selfish and childish, wants, because you know your not good enough to win it fair and square! Adam is a discrace to Marines and Men everywhere. ADAM, MAN THE **** UP!!!! your wife is probly banging the yard keeper cause you cant get it done son!

Caleb, YOU ARE THE MAN! And you Sir have Honor and Integrity. You Sir, represented Veterans and shooters around the world Proudly!!! And you did Indiana Proud! Thank You!

Oh and the part where adam talked about Calebs size realy pissed me off!!! I know people smaller than Caleb that could kick the living crap out of adam and would'nt even break a sweat. what a waste of O2

Last edited:

mjrducky

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    63   0   0
    Jun 16, 2009
    North Liberty, IN
    Caleb Happy Birthday (although you probably don't feel too happy today).

Did you use the same rifle in practice as you did in the challange? I ask to see if Adam had the same rifle he sighted in?

I can't believe the new episode is in two days. And it's the day before my birthday, so i'll be nice and uh...salty.

Ever since you posted this I took the "Salty" to be a bad thing....

Top Bottom