• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • WormDirt

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 1, 2010
    New York =(
    I have a feeling cry baby brad is going to win.. he gets put into elimination and dominates every time.. I was glad he beat that guy on the last red team elimination though because the guy was gonna vote kelly every time... and im rootin for kelly

E5RANGER375

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Feb 22, 2010
    BOATS n' HO's, Indy East
    I have a feeling cry baby brad is going to win.. he gets put into elimination and dominates every time.. I was glad he beat that guy on the last red team elimination though because the guy was gonna vote kelly every time... and im rootin for kelly

i like Pete. hes just the kind of guy that I like to have as a friend. Our personalities are alike. I also like Ian. I was rooting for kelly until he became a cry baby with the rest of red team.

still im wanting Caleb to win as my #1 pick.

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    Part of the draw is getting 16 guys, well 15 guys and one gal, who are absolute king stud at what they do and throwing them into a sealed system for a month, where their only interaction is with each other and their only activity is competing with each other. That'll cause flareups every time.

Which holds zero interest for me.

OEF5

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 15, 2010
    Mooresville
    Which one is caleb?

Top Shot — Meet the Competitors — History.com

And if you are ultra cool......and a bit tacticool you get an autograph
    Maymixed294.jpg

And a photo :rockwoot:
    Maymixed327.jpg

rvb

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 14, 2009
    IN (a refugee from MD)
    I really enjoy watching JJ, even when he's just in the background. He's always impressed me, with both his shooting and his personality. I think both have shined so far. I told my wife that if it weren't for the "reality" side of the show, he would be my hands down favorite to win. But because of the "reality" aspect, I see him with a huge bullseye on his back as a threat.

So far, no matter the weapon, he has delivered. Granted he has had to sit out a couple team competitions, but his performance on the bow was a prime example that he knows how to handle the pressure and make it count... and with something w/o sights or a trigger, too. I got a chuckle out of the AR practice when he commented he really didn't know much about rifles, and what they showed of his stance kinda backed that up that he wasn't doing what most would call the "right" way to do it, but then he just absolutely burned down those plates.

rhino said:
    Which holds zero interest for me.

The "reality" aspect has zero interest for me, too. But I watch for the segments like I describe above. And my wife has been watching when I have it on, so it's a chance to watch tv together and still see 'some' shooting.... DVR and fast forward gets me past some of the house stuff. (I can't FF past it all, or the wife would probably leave the room). I never did figure out what the younger fella said to PO the other guy til I came across it online. [seemed like a funny comment to me...].

-rvb

Ahab

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 27, 2009
    Fishers, IN
    rvb, I think one of the things that impressed me personally about JJ was his athleticism. He strikes me as the kind of guy that's dedicated and focused so that if he had picked up a baseball glove instead of a gun as a kid he'd be playing in the majors right now. Some people are just good at stuff, and then when those people have the dedication and discipline to hone their natural gifts? Watch out.

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    I really enjoy watching JJ, even when he's just in the background. He's always impressed me, with both his shooting and his personality. I think both have shined so far. I told my wife that if it weren't for the "reality" side of the show, he would be my hands down favorite to win. But because of the "reality" aspect, I see him with a huge bullseye on his back as a threat.

Well, naturally he impresses you . . . he's one of my cousins.

Hey, is he an actual special agent for Dept. of Homeland Security, or a contractor who does firearms training for them? For some reason, I think I read something on the history channel web site aboud DHS or maybe it was one of the captions on one of the episodes I saw.

HICKMAN

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Jan 10, 2009
    Lawrence Co.
    Well, naturally he impresses you . . . he's one of my cousins.

Hey, is he an actual special agent for Dept. of Homeland Security, or a contractor who does firearms training for them? For some reason, I think I read something on the history channel web site aboud DHS or maybe it was one of the captions on one of the episodes I saw.

and is on the cover of Front Sight this month :D

downzero

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 16, 2010
    rvb, I think one of the things that impressed me personally about JJ was his athleticism. He strikes me as the kind of guy that's dedicated and focused so that if he had picked up a baseball glove instead of a gun as a kid he'd be playing in the majors right now. Some people are just good at stuff, and then when those people have the dedication and discipline to hone their natural gifts? Watch out.

When I met him last year, I felt exactly the same way.

And for the record, JJ does have a badge. He is a federal LEO, not a contractor.

Top Bottom